Pitpro 125 rr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

synrgy

Reaction score
Hey guys, ive just purchased a Pitpro 125 rr off ebay for $540.

Does anyone know how big the big is it comes in? Because i have tp pick it up from the tnt depot and i need to know if it will fit in my car. Also can the crate be sitting on its side in my car?

Also does anyone have any advise for things i need to look out for when building ?

Thanks
dave

the "BOX" ( not big) lol is around 30-40 cm wide and about 1 and 1/2 meters long .....or less... yes the crate or box can be sitting on its side coz there is no petrol in the bike... only oil which cant escape anyway...

100_0634_edited.jpg

Would it be possible for someone to measure teh length of their crate it came in as ill be taking my car to pick it up from the depot and my boot will fit a maximum length of 1.5 metres i think.

I have man, the a55hole doesnt reply.

All he has sent me is the payment stuff.

Good to see he provides great customer service. Ask him a question on a bike that hasen't been sold he will probably answer that to try to get a sale. From memory mine was bees dick less than 1500mm so you may need to borrow a trailer.

Good to see he provides great customer service. Ask him a question on a bike that hasen't been sold he will probably answer that to try to get a sale. From memory mine was bees dick less than 1500mm so you may need to borrow a trailer.

ahaha cool thanks dude.

Guys.Dont transport your new Pitty laying on its side.Even tho the bike is safely bolted into the metal transport cradle inside the cardboard box.The engine oil will/can leak out of the engines crankcase breather pipe all over da place inside the box,your new bike and maybe even the back seat of your car !!!!!!

I cant think of any sedan with a boot big enough to take a bike crate, volume wise it would fit in, but the boot openings generally aren't big enough.

If you don't know anyone with a trailer, go to bunnings, buy a $3 lenght of pine, and tell them you need to use the courtesy trailer to take it home, via the TNT depot of course. :D

Guys.Dont transport your new Pitty laying on its side.Even tho the bike is safely bolted into the metal transport cradle inside the cardboard box.The engine oil will/can leak out of the engines crankcase breather pipe all over da place inside the box,your new bike and maybe even the back seat of your car !!!!!!

Where abouts is it located ? Ill tear the box and tape/seal it up before i put it in the car.

The car is a station wagon, seats down, should fit fine i reckon.

large-pitpro-125-carRR3.jpg

large-pitpro-125-carRR8.jpg

Last edited:
I have a VX station wagon and the Boxes are too big to fit inside that !!.I always transport via trailer.....Less chance of a big nasty Chinese staple tearing the upholstery too ....... Use a trailer Dude !!!

Really ? Damn well i guess ill be using a trailor then!

u can get a crate in the back of a sw if u put the seats down i got mine in the back of my dads holden vt

Hey Cass your idea worked. I sent him a msg for a bike that was forsale using my girlfriends account and he answered it straight away.

I have to say that is shit customer service.

PitPro pickup

Hey mate, it is Josh here from PitPro. Sorry to hear we didn't get back to you with your initial questions. The ebay messaging system plays up from time to time or one of the guys may have just forgotten to reply. In answering your questions the carton dimensions are 1450mm X 365mm X 720mm. The bikes have a dead weight of 65KG and net weight of 70kg. As an example the crate JUST FITS in the back of a VS Commodore. If you are putting it in the back of your car, take some blankets to cover your seats as the bottom of the crate can sometimes scratch your upholstery. Once you receive your bike do not forget to register your warranty by going to www.pitppro.com.au then clicking on WARRANTY. If you have any more questions please feel free to e-mail me directly at [email protected].

Thanks Josh, Received the bike today, picked it up from the TNT depot and was able to fit in into my Nissan pulsar hatch back with the back seats down! No oil leaks.

I have a couple of questions, i am going to drain the oil and put some decent stuff in there. I can see 2 drain plugs, are these 2 plugs for the engine oil and gearbox oil ?

WHen sitting on the bike, im guessing the plug on the right hand side is the engine oil drain plug and the one on the left (gear shifting side) is the gearbox oil ? Or does the gearbox and engine use the same oil ?

Ive got the exact same bike as soon as u get it oil the filter locktite the bolts holding on the front brak caliper, locktite the bolts holding on the rear chain guard, locktite the for main bolts the hold the bashplate on and a general tighten all over the bike then ride it half an hour and tighten the chain and check over the bolts again as they will loosen up. recommend u get a better chain cause they stretch real bad otherwise good bike u will enjoy.

Fintan

Latest posts

Back