pitpro 125 se 14-12?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corbin

Reaction score
hey guys planning on getting a pit bike just for a fun bike around a farm i chose the pitpro 125 se just askin if anyone had any problems with them( what are the weak points) or is the a better stronger bike for around the same price doesnt matter what brand it is, let me no.

cheers

Hey mate,

When you say chose, do you mean you've already bought it, or are planning too, cuz if you haven't prepare to have your mind changed.

Regards,
Carlton

yeah the pitpro's are allright good value for dough i reckon. my mates has taken a ****load of abuse and stillgoing strong

Good for value had one now have a atomik nitrous 140 given it a hammering but I look after it service wise. If ya get a pitpro I'd go a 140 but yx engine instead of lifan. Yx are stronger and quicker and sound bit better.

oh sorry i havnt bought one yet just cant pick the best value for money what is the best option nuthin over 1400 doesnt have to be pit pro or the fastest bike just value for money

i found a motovert standard 125 for a good price are these just as good, if not better?

Hey Mate,

Will ultimately depend on its condition, but the motovert are a better bike!

Regards,
Carlton

Hey mate we all have the pitpro150xr and the 140xr and there awesome, if you treat your bike well it will look after you, at the end of the day there mini bikes there chinas so there nothing compared to a jap mxer but we look after ours and have no problems at all =)

i have no experience with dhz, a mate of mine has one, and the motor **** its self but that really has nothing to do with DHZ as it was a yx140 just like pitpro, atomik etc.

But yeah do tour reseach and have a look, the new atomiks are actually looking and sounding really good

Uve had a few good options thrown at you

140 are the go these days you can get a bike with a 140 in it heaps cheap yx or lifan will do you fine

However I would be looking at a second hand quality choonga, ie your
Motoverts etc...

I wouldnt recommend a pitpro, or atomik for that matter unless you were getting a comp

Uve had a few good options thrown at you

140 are the go these days you can get a bike with a 140 in it heaps cheap yx or lifan will do you fine

However I would be looking at a second hand quality choonga, ie your
Motoverts etc...

I wouldnt recommend a pitpro, or atomik for that matter unless you were getting a comp

when you say you wouild get pitpro or atomik unless its a comp what do you mean by comp? sorry for stupid question? lol

Latest posts

Back