Pitpro 125 VS 138: results

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jono3079

Reaction score
So Petey and I had our first ride with my new 125 and his 138 today. It was quite obvious that the 138 had more grunt. It had a fair bit more pulling power (I know because my ass was slidin all over the joint in 2nd), and each gear had a little bit more speed. Mine however had was a lot louder, and had much smoother revs.

In terms of size, the 125 has a much bigger body suspension coil. This brings the whole body up quite a bit, giving the bike more presence.

To sort things out once and for all, we had a few uphill races. Keep in mind that I only weigh 55kg and Peter weighs 82kg. So his bike doesnt have enough more cc's to even things out. The bikes stayed even for 2nd and a bit of 3rd gear, but mine really started to pull forward at the end of 3rd and 4th. These results are a bit tattered though as halfway through the day my clutch bolt came out so I had to stick an allen key through it as a temporary fix. This made gear changing a bit hard, but it was obvious that skinny is better :p Sorry Pete. (dw he's 5 years older. He's not my age and 30kg heavier!)

hahaah yer the video made me laugh after i watched it a few times

Latest posts

Back