Pitpro 125 vs MSO x6r

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jizmizm

Reaction score
I am about to purchase my first pit bike in about a week from now. I had my mind set on getting a pitpro 125 outlaw / rr on ebay, but now im also tossing up the possibility of getting a MSO x6r if i can find some more money.

Is there much difference in the 2?
Do you think i should just go with the pitpro as my first bike as its cheaper, then get a mso or other bike later down the track?

I will be using my bike for mostly dirt track riding / backyard riding and a few small jumps here and there, nothing big tho.

The main thing im just concerned about is the life of the bike. Although i wont be thrashing or jumping it too hard, i just dont want to be forking out heaps of money later down the track. Input appreciated, thnx guys :):)

hey
i recently purchased my first pit bike and i was also tossing up between the x6r and the pitpro 125 RR i ended up purchasing the pitpro RR 125 for $622 off ebay and had no problems except for snapped lever and bent back brake pedal which is the same set up on the x6r so it happens on both of the bikes i bought the pitpro because the bike is alot bigger and has the basicly the same engine but at a cheaper price.

I agree with sik-pj. The X6R may look similar to the pitpro but they are not the same. The pitpro has lower quality gear on them. All you have to do is have a closer look and you can see for yourself. Pitpro also fudge the truth in their advertising which I can't stand. So yeah go the MSO X6R.

sik-pj y didnt you like your pitpro 125 i rode a x7r and i like the pitpro better

Latest posts

Back