Pitpro 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad_d

Reaction score
hey everyone. ive been looking at the pitpro 125's and i really like what i see. are these bikes good?? also a mate told me that they were on ebay, are these the real deal or just copies??

much appreciated.

look if u live in melb go grab 1 form citymotors in frentree gully

hey the pitpro 125's r alright i say go for something like an MSO, and no there not copies same things on ebay.

hey naa i dont i live in newcastle. postage is around about 90 - 120.

ok thanks hughesy. wat makes the MSO better. and where can i go about finding one.

someone was asking about this before mso have a few better parts and you can get mso's from there website which is on the right corner.

thanks daniel. they cost quiet abit more is it worth paying all the extra. im not the best rider and this will be my first pit bike.

it would be alright for your first bike but if you want a better one save a bit more and get the x7r i have one and havnt had a problem yet.

cool thanks daniel. ill look into it. they both look like great bikes.

they are both good bikes but i would say the mso. rlly great customer service aswell, it will go well for your first bike.

Latest posts

Back