Pitpro 125LE lifan, Lights

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty1

Reaction score
I have a Pitpro 125ccLE and I have looked everywhere without getting a straight awnser, I would like to put lights on it, without a battery, and would like to know how to do it, and what is required,
any help would be cool, so I can go riding again
scotty

I have found the lights i would like to fit, but need the help,

Anyone

I'm assuming your engine has a proper flywheel, not an IRK? If so, the charge coil is probably already there. Cheap enough to fit one if its not.

To run lights without a battery, you need a special regulator/rectifier with a big capacitor attached to it. Without the capacitor the reg will burn out very quickly. Mid 80's model xr250's are fitted with the unit you need, you should be able to get one from the wreckers. I have one here but I'm not gonna part with it, sorry ;) I can help you with wiring if you have any trouble though.

once all parts have arrived i will take pics and type up how its done

If i wanted a smart ass answer I would of posted in a different forum,
You only put solar panels on things under 125cc

Lights now working, (Off Battery) and parts ordered to make them work as soon as bike is started,
Whilst at it I put a performance Pipe, Red Dress up kit, Jets in carbie, Pro taper bars and grips, and new chain guide, and Moded the stator cover to get to the front sproket

Latest posts

Back