Pitpro 125le wont run

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan325

Reaction score
Hi guys i have just got my first pitty pitpro 125le. It ran fine the first day but today i rode for a bit then it stalled i thought was out of fuel i put fuel in and now i cant get it to run. Took ages to get it to start at all but finally got it but runs for 10secs then stalls. when it does start if i give it any gas it stalls. I no it sounds like its not getting fuel but it looks like it is. Spark is good to. Any suggestions? Im new to bikes so dont hold back on the simple stuff. cheers.

hey mate, try turning your choke on when you start the bike and see if it runs better or worse.

your bike might be running too rich or too lean which is causing it to stall :)

if it runs better with the choke on then that means its running too lean! so you will want to adjust the air/fuel screw on your carby.
to adjust it you just turn the screw in or out depending on what carby you have to make it run richer or leaner.

hope that helps!

Last edited:
sounds like you're running with the choke on, when new these bikes need retuning a fair bit so check the valve clearances and like twisties said fuel screw, do a Wide open throttle in 4th plug chop a see what colour the plug is then adjust the needle clip until you get a good light coffee colour

http://www.pitsterpro.com/uploads/docs/Set up_jetting made simple.jpg
ThumperFaq: MXA Fuel Screw

YouTube - How to Adjust Honda 50/70 cc Valves
QingQi (Qlink) 200GY Illustrated Valve Adjustment - MyChinaMoto

hey i got a pitpro 125cc and i had that problem too but mine was a dirty barbie runs rough give it gas and it stalls like its flooding so mate took it and he cleaned carbie and in ran fine ever since try it :)

Latest posts

Back