PitPro 125RR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Campo

Reaction score
Hey,
First post here.

I'm thinking about buying a Mini Bike of some sort. I'm about 5'11" and around 100kg. Not sure what I want or anything yet as I've never really had anything to do with motorbikes of any sort.

Would this bike be any good? PitPro Dirt Bikes - Mini Mid Sized Pit Bikes - Pitpro 125RR

Any common problems that I should know about? Parts which should be replaced? etc.

Thanks,

mate i just bought one of these off ebay check them out there bit cheaper i bought it for my gf and ive just run it in and it seems to be good i want one myself now lol
check out the bike reviews on this site there is a heap for all types of bikes and ive read a couple on this bike hope that helps

Ok. These bikes are around $600 from a store that is local to me. Sound like a decent price?

yeh sounds good i paid 750 on ebay
plus postage and they are 850 on thst site??

Yeah that's direct from the retailer though so they'd be a bit more expensive

I paid 640$ with postage on ebay, and if your 100kg a 125 will be too slow.
get a 140 or 150 or 160 :)

If your got a few more dollars grab a 140xr, but if ya dont the 125rr with some minor mods (race cdi, polished intake, decent plug and a good carby tune) she should still go alright, always comes down to the dollars, well with my bank balance anyway.

1299$ isnt it on ebay not sure the 125 will be too slow.

if your 100kg the shock onthe 125 will be really crap for ya. Im 82kg and my shock is rooted in 3months. As for the speed, I find the 125 is good enough for playin around small tracks on but not if you want to have a decent trailride so it depends what you intend doin with it. The 140xr is a WAY better quality bike than the125. Better tyres, better suspension, faster, but also bigger in size so if you want to stay small thats another point to consider

Latest posts

Back