Pitpro 138cc Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTMKID

Reaction score
Aiiight guys, i wanna see some pics of you guys ridin your pitpro 138cc bikes or just any pit pro ( for those that have em) Also could you please provide some insight on how your bike is handling and how it has taken all the crap youve put it through.

This is my baby, soon to be fitted with Sano kAOS graphics kit, heavy duty chain, better fork oil and maybe an engine dress up kit.

sorry about the pic ill try find a bigger one!!!

Cheers Mark.

Attachments

• PITPRO SANO KAOS.jpg
    PITPRO SANO KAOS.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
those graphics look sick mate

ive got a 138cc and it has handled everything ive done to it including jumping and riding it around a sandy track with some decent burms so far all ive done is tightened the bolts and checked it before each ride and found to my delight nothing is wrong

they are a great bike ill try and get some pics up soon.

would a 125 pitpro be able to ride on sand?

he has to

thats the pic off ebay nice job though and have you custom made those graphics or gotten them from somewhere

yeh the pic is photoshopped, cmon post sum pics!!!

oh yeh the graphics arent custoom anyone can buy em.

sweet thanks.. cmon somebody post some pics!

Yea
In the making,New shock, improved forks, pro taper bar's,new wheel bearing's,match-ported manifold,etc etc
STICK

Last edited:
whats a match- ported manifold??? sounds interesting. Does this incresase HP or what???

hows your shock going stick is a big improvement and would you recommend it?

Yea
Shock is fitted,will be a huge improvement as standard shock is total crap.New shock is ajustable,spring,rebound etc...Best investment you will make.As for manifold,Die grind both end of manifold till it exactly matches holes to head and carb.{some manifold's, Have larger holes than the head and carb,In that case you could mess around with a bit of head porting etc}

STICK

hey STICK what shock do you recommend?

Latest posts

Back