Pitpro 138cc Race Bike 2006/7

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTMKID

Reaction score
Model : Race bike

Year: Late 2006- Early 2007

Displacement: Lifan Big bore 138cc oil cooled engine/ possibly 127cc

Transmission: N1234

Forks: USD adjutable

Wheels: 12inch rear 14inch front

Start: Kick start

Brakes: Single piston Disc Brakes

Who this bike is for: Someone who's looking for a bike that wants to perform,With afew mods these bikes can go a long way thus make a good race bike for minimoto racing..These bikes look mean, sound tough and perform excellent!

100_1728.jpg

meattheberm.jpg

jump.jpg

These bIkes are an excellent purchase straight out of the box... Although some minor parts on this bike dont let it perform to its best level.. The rear shock is not of best quality but holds up quite well, although the bushings wear away very quickly. As for the front forks, so far they have performed excellent and just bearly bottom out when casing it on the front end.. The levers are made of poor quality metal that doesnt work in favor for dirtbike riders, they just cant hold up to our demands and same goes for the KMC chain fitted from stock. It is said that the engine was orignally the lifan 120cc engine bored out another 7 cc and then stamped with a 138cc badge on the barrel... however.. My 138 easilly keeps up with a mates lifan bigbore 140cc..( Pit pro 140) I rate this bike 8and a 1/2 out of 10. Please feel free to add your rating and past experiences with this bike.

K.T.S.S. Cheers,MaRk.

Last edited:
Hey mate, The engine indeed is the almighty 120cc big valve lifan engine bored to 127cc, I no from past expereices with theses engines because i owned a ducar 125cc and purchased a lifan 138cc headkit, the head fitted perfect onto my ducar 125cc piston without any drama's at all, i decided to measure the head and yes indeed it was a 127cc head. And you cant really compare it to the new 140cc lifan engine, the 140cc engine is a all new design and if it was run in properly and has the same gearing as your bike it should ( would ) blow yours away, The rear shock on your bike is indeed not very strong and is known to break at the top causing it to bend the rear section of your frame, i'd advice you to upgrade it with a fastace rear shock as soon as possible. Cheers Aaron

Actually the lifan 120cc is in fact a 110cc and the 138 kit is only a 130cc. With that in mind these are a good base motor and can be worked quite well to out perform many other engines and still provide a reasonably reliable engine. We have raced these against the 140 and find the power delivery froma worked 130cc to be more ridable (for want of a better word) than the high torque 140cc becuase of better power up higher in the rev range making less wheel spin down low. Dont get me wrong I still love brute power but horse's for coarse's. Yes I agree rear shock upgrade asap and chain asap. Look around for some good levers like the ones on the pitster pro or motovert they take a hiding we havent broken any yet in competition or ramping with some good get off's. Look after it and enjoy

hey ktmkid do ride your bike down at south morang>?

yep:D why have you seen me there? what bike you ride? ... can anyone answer my question? is my bike a 130cc?

can anyone answer my question? is my bike a 130cc?

hey man how much did this bike cost you stock and im guessing it didnt come with that back shocker.............where did you get that from and how much $$$$$$

yer i got a lifan 138cc . same as the bike in the pics. heres mine

Latest posts

Back