Pitpro 140 LE Motard Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats orsum!!! at least all the parts you'll need for that bike will be cheap to buy. your bike would have been so much quicker that that orange one with a fresh 140cc and new dunlop tt92's. you must have been seconds faster than last time. how much fun is it!

you can stiffen the front forks if you put a spacer on the spring then just use 10w fork oil to slow it down. it is a really cheap way to make the front forks perform better for motard. order some spring spacers from your pit bike shop or Big 50 Race and Retro Parts and we can put them in.

get some good levers and perch's and they wont snap in a crash. they motovert we had last time has had numerous stacks and it is still on its first set of levers.

yeah we have spair lever in the tool box at all times. i swapped the clutch to my stock Pitster lever to give it more feel :)
changes the bars to stock pitster bars aswell
problem is now its stitting inside till September or school holidays at hopefully le mans.

the camshaft cover needs to be fixed
Dads going to get the front wheel trued up not that i noticed :p

BTW had a good ride on a pocket bike with shorter boots and had a blast :)

its all good put me stock pitster pro bars will b better as they are lower :)
taking her for a squart tomorrow night at le mans

There is not going to be a cloud in the sky tomorrow and a few of the boys are going to dandy if you can convince your dad.

Some pics from KG Photos
IMG_4967.jpg

IMG_4881.jpg

IMG_4503.jpg

IMG_4542.jpg

IMG_4490.jpg

Last edited:
i dont know if any one cares but wednesday we went to put a high comp piston and cam in. allwas good but the little end of the crank was badly warn (after 3 rides) so it got the better of dad and we dropped into braaap and grabbed a crank for it.
dad took a day off work and we changed the crank and got her going again.

Problems
the stupid right hand cover on the head was leaking oil from the bango bolt from the oil cooler
we got one off braaap and with some modifiction we got it on goodish
dad still thinks the front wheel should be trued up so that might happen tonight

hopefully i can keep with luke now
C ya at warny :)

I had problems lining up a front wheel on a Snakepit. If I remember it corrrect, it would be very helpful to get a brake disc with counter sunk bolts. This way the bolts won't catch the inside of the fork. There was something else catching aswell I think, the caliper or something like that IF one would move the wheel further to the left. I havn't had a look on this for some time now so my memory isn't the best, and maybe it doesn't even help you alot as your bike may be very different as you have different forks, rim, caliper etc..

Anyway, sweet ride and nice riding pics. :)

yeah we had heaps of dramas with the countersunk screw was stuck in the original dirt wheels and the for gaurd was hitting on the tire.

Latest posts

Back