Pitpro 140cc LE - let me know what you think so far.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liveto_ride

Reaction score
I am slowly modding my bikes looks, upgrading!

What do you think? What could i add?

Cheers guys, i appreciate it!

Some of these ASV copy levers.
*ASV* BRAKE & CLUTCH LEVERS *GOLD* 125cc ATOMIK PIT BIKE MOTVERT PIT PRO | eBay

This square button kill switch is great, and look great.
17-KSY-YZ YAMAHA YZ/IT KILL SWITCH | eBay

Some new treads, these are carlsbads, some love, some dont. But if you havent had any others than stock tyres than i let you make up your own mind, personally i dont mind them.
Kenda Carlsbad K772 14F/12R Tyre & Tube

Doesnt look like you have a fuel filter, these work really good.
FUEL FILTER INLINE MOTOR BIKE ATV MOTORCYCLE 1/4" 6mm | eBay
And tuck that fuel hose around on the inside mate.

One of these carbon fibre tank covers are great, better than getting a painted carbon fibre tank and having it peel instantly.
*CARBON FIBER* GAS TANK COVER XR50 CRF50 XR CRF 50 GT11 | eBay

A few things to think about mate.

As long as you dont mix to many different colours and dont do dodgys the bike will look cool, usually run with a main colour theme and if you do have different colours make it very little, sometimes you are stuck with fork caps that are one colour and you will need to blend that colour with the main colour. I have had so many parts that i thought will look good but when they were installed they fell below my std of making the bike look better. So id remove them then try again till i got it right, sell those parts and re-order the right part. My china has cost me heaps over 4 years and my little brother loves it cause he gets the bits that i wasnt happy with for next to nothing hahahaa.

Hey bud, you can bring y bike to mmine one weekend and we can go over the whole thing

Latest posts

Back