PitPro 140cc V PitPro XR 140CC

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MitchAustralia

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Went down to East 50's again today and checked the bikes out.
Wondering which one I should buy?
I am willing to pay for the XR by the way
Just wanting to know which would be better value?
PitPro 140cc is $1120 and the XR is $1300
Welcome to East 50s

Cheers, Mitch.

i know this isnt my thread but would you say it is a competitive bike (140xr) and reckon it could take a beating like eg- motovert 125 or similar.

my 140xr loves to break while my bro's 125rr keeps together fine.
just because it's got better tires and suspension doesn't make it a more reliable bike.
It's like a lucky dip, your china man might be a drunk idiot who can't use a rattle gun or he might put the bike together properly........
i know this isnt my thread but would you say it is a competitive bike (140xr) and reckon it could take a beating like eg- motovert 125 or similar.
hell no

pitpro and motovert are designed, imported and distributed by the same company. motovert is aimed at people who want the best china can offer or racers, pitpro is meant to compete with the ebay crowd who want the cheapest bike possible. pitpro is the best of the ebay bikes although you'll find your self fixing/upgrading parts a fair bit

Just wanna clear something up.
For now I will just be riding it around in my paddock.
I wont be hammering it, since this is my first bike.
I just wanna know if you think I will end up spending hundreds on fixing parts when Im just cruising around in my paddock.
I will maintain and take care of it.

Cheers, Mitch.

I think I will stick with the XR because Dad is willing to pay the extra between the RR and the XR (about $420)
Will it be a good bike for my first one?
Easy to ride?

Cheers, Mitch.

yeah for sure its a good learners bike but you'll have to figure out how to use the clucth and gears very simple though, its wouldn't be the hardest bike to ride.

good luck with the buy.

Thanks,
Yeh I am kinda worried about changing gears for the first time.
But as my dad keeps saying, eventually you dont even realise your doing it...
And that its really easy..
When you are holding the clutch down to change gear, do you need to stop using the throttle otherwise wouldnt the revs go nuts?

Cheers, Mitch.

i dont really know that im changing gears it comes nutural after a while.

umm when i change gears i pull the clucht in drop the revs(throttle) and then i change gears its that easy normally takes about 1.5sec for me to do it maybe less

not really the first time i ever got on a bike with gears was a couple of years ago and i didnt know you had to change gears so i reved the shit out of the bike

but

it is alot easyer then you think.

dont think about it to much and it will be easyer, well i think anyways.

yer mate get the xr and ya can go faster if ya dont use a clutch but prob not good for the bike but yer you can drop the throttle and change gears then full trottle again keeps it quick;) but dunno what others think lol but havnt done it on my xr only on a 125 i do that

I'd do clutchless shifts in an emergency like losing momentum on a huge hill climb and need to downshift but it can't be good for your bike especially with how easily china gearboxes are damaged.
mitch after a couple rides you'll know how to use the clutch and you'll only get better from there, it's really not that hard, the more important thing is knowing when to shift.

I'd do clutchless shifts in an emergency like losing momentum on a huge hill climb and need to downshift but it can't be good for your bike especially with how easily china gearboxes are damaged.

i read some where that its alright to do it when your shifting up but when you shift down you have to use your clucth.

Latest posts

Back