PitPro 140cc vs DHZ 140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Base1

Reaction score
Hey all, just wondering what bike would be better.
This will be my first bike and i'm only using it to ride around for fun and maybe some small jumps - i wont be racing or thrashing it.:D

In your opinion, what do you think would be better for me and why?
Or if you know any other bikes for around the same price wat are they..
Btw, i know almost nothing about bikes so could you explain it as simple as possible

PP
2008 140cc PITPRO RACE, DIRT BIKE THUMPSTAR PIT TRAIL - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes Boats. (end time 06-Nov-07 21:00:00 AEDST)

DHZ
DHZ BIG BORE 140CC LIFAN PITBIKE,CRADLE FRAME CRF50 - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes Boats. (end time 04-Nov-07 19:30:00 AEDST)

hey mate i just got a dhz last week great bike id say there are the same bike wit different stickers and colours gl

yeah i was thinking of getting the monster sticker kit and stuff 2 go with watever i get

yer man go dhz fo sure with a couple mods be better then sum there $$$ bikes

hmmmm id go the pitpro if money aint a concern as there frames a better and tyres and a few lil things

much the same bike tho the pitpro is just that lil better out of the box

but your choise as i have 2 dhz's with mods and an agb
but id got the ptipro on those pics it's more the money thing tho

i dunno it aint my coin why am i even posting lol

lol but for the extra 200 it prob isnt worth getting a pit pro i was gunna get it but that extra 200 is harder to cum by then u think lol

yup there ya go thats why i went for the dhz's and then i drop some coin as i could afford it

lol yer im gunna do sum mods 2 mine in about 2 weeks mayb a month ill see wat happens wat mods u reakon ishould go for snitchy...???

f*** you are a toss mate u rele are

on every thread u think uno everything
and nothing is good enough for u CONSIDERING U HAVE A DHZ

Last edited:
it adds up, when you think about buying a new frame, better tires... for the extra $200 you couldnt go wrong

happy "motoXXX"

who said about buying a new frame i dont think any1 did just that they have a better frame

ahh, read between the lines (the pitpro has the better frame and better tires your looking at atleast $200 for those two upgrades if you were to upgrade) save yourself the time get the bike with the better tires and frame, saves you the hassels when you get the damn thing

save up and spend alil more and get a pitpro 140xr 2008 thats what im doing lol they sound alot better then the dhz...

i wanted a xr but i wanted a bike NOW lol so just bort a half decent 1 there pretty good the dhz

thanks guys
probs go the pitpro cos i dont wanna be changing everything like the frame n tires..
btw any1 know if theres anything i should change right away on the pitpro

Latest posts

Back