PitPro 140cc vs DHZ 140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whoa i've been watching the prices while im still saving the last bit of money and the pp's really gone up since the XR came out

think i might have 2 get the dhz now cos i don't wanna wait 2 loing for one

Mate if you wait until christmas eve you can pick up a bargain. I was watching the pitpros last xmas and the ones ending on christmas eve went for 250 less than normal for the old 138 and the 125rr were cheap as chips. I watched some on New Years eve and they were cheap but not as cheap as christmas eve.

Now I have said that there will be a couple of miniriders bidding against each other on christmas eve and the price will be "normal"

but i seen a pitpro 140xr sell for 810 so if u keep and eye on all the bike and dont rush into it like i did u will get a bargain

well that woulda been good if everyone didn't know ahah
yeah but i dno if i can be bothered waiting that long.

if u get the xr its worth the wait but if u getting the normal pitpro its basicly the same upto u man

well is there anything wrong with the dhz?

Hey all, just wondering what bike would be better.
This will be my first bike and i'm only using it to ride around for fun and maybe some small jumps - i wont be racing or thrashing it.:D

In your opinion, what do you think would be better for me and why?
Or if you know any other bikes for around the same price wat are they..
Btw, i know almost nothing about bikes so could you explain it as simple as possible

PP
2008 140cc PITPRO RACE, DIRT BIKE THUMPSTAR PIT TRAIL - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes Boats. (end time 06-Nov-07 21:00:00 AEDST)

DHZ
DHZ BIG BORE 140CC LIFAN PITBIKE,CRADLE FRAME CRF50 - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes Boats. (end time 04-Nov-07 19:30:00 AEDST)

na try this one,http://i19.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/c1/a2/27e6_10.JPG

16" front and 14" back and still only a 750mm seat height.
no offense man but it don't look much better to me either.

its a pretty decent 150cc guys the sticker kit makes it look shithouse

Latest posts

Back