Pitpro 140se good to buy or not?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsm_94

Reaction score
I am looking at buying the pitpro 140se 14-12 wheel size one and im am wondering what are the good points and bad points of pitpro? also I have a mate who is buying the pitpro 140 limited edition one (only 800 made). Are they any good? We are using them for just general trial riding no jumps or harsh rocky ground. also open hills with little pot holes. nothing serious though just a bit of fun for when we go over to a mates place.

Limited.. only 800 lol. Sorry yeah pitpro's aren't bad. Just make sure you look after it like you would any bike. If you're in brissy just hit up the motorbike city. There good blokes.

yea im planning to go to motorbike city at slacks creek there. That where me n my mate are buying from. they have the 140se 14-12 there for $1299 which aint bad.

The dhz bikes are crf70 style so there a bigger bike. The pit pros are nice and small but not as tiny as an actual crf50. I reckon you need to just go there and sit on all the bikes and figure out which one you like the feel of the best.

Latest posts

Back