pitpro 140xr off bay

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matty06

Reaction score
ok guys when they get delivered 2 u do they come fully assembeled or do you have to assemble the front wheel or something??

someone who bought one off ebay please help

most chinny u have to put on the frount wheel,clutch cable and frount brakes and the handle bars about a 25 min job if u got all the tools handy

hey dude,
my pitpro 140 came in a boxed crate , and all i had to do was put the front wheel on , handle bars , and rear shock to the swingarm ,
just check all of the nuts and bolts on it after you put it together to make sur there all tight as sometimes the factory might miss a few ,

one thing i would do is after youve put it together is replace all bolts with aussie bolts from your local bolt shop and also loctite them back in ,
happy riding man , :)

yeah (from experience with my 140xr) you have to fit the front tyre, the bars and remove the bit of wood holding the back of teh bike up and bolt in the swingrm instead... oh and connect the clutch cable, takes about 30min....

assemble like stated, make sure to check things like chain tension as mine was tight as. Also when your tightening the swing arm bolt don't over tighten it

After watching Brian at maylands build a couple now i can tell you that there are also the plastics to fit,as well as oil cooler so add another 10 mins but all pretty easy really

take a look at this
i no the bloke and he's a funny bugger but this will show u what to expect when your bike turns up

this is for a DHZ but there all the same box and so it's the same al;l round on most bikes

DHZ Build Tech Tips - Putfile.com

wholey crapp 3,757 views ,dam i should have sold the info for a buck a turn

Last edited:
yeah snitchy vid is good

on my mso u had to do:
front wheel
handle bars
rear shock to swing
clutch cable
foot pegs
brake pedal
stand
adjust chain
tighten bolts
and make sure u dont squeeze tthe front brake before u put the wheel in!

on my xr whih which was sent out like 2-3weeks ago all i had to do was put the front wheel in,adjust the bars and tighten the clamp and put the footpegs and plastics on.everything else was done

are they a pain in the arse to first start(like that piece of sh!t mxb) or do they start straight away ? ?

my cr85 started first kick brand new

yeah snitchy vid is good

on my mso u had to do:
front wheel
handle bars
rear shock to swing
clutch cable
foot pegs
brake pedal
stand
adjust chain
tighten bolts
and make sure u dont squeeze tthe front brake before u put the wheel in!

:eek: i did that lol, got too excited. nothing a screwdriver couldn't fix though.

all i had to do on mine was:
fit front wheel to forks
and mount the handle bars.

it is advised to check over everything, just in case somethings loose.

are they a pain in the arse to first start(like that piece of sh!t mxb) or do they start straight away ? ?

my cheaper than MXB started 3rd kick.

Last edited:

no mate most new bike start first kick at the most 2nd well every1 ive talked to it has and mine did

Latest posts

Back