pitpro 140xr or DHZ DPRO monster

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say neither of them... Get yourself one of these, you'll thank yourself for it in the long run (even if it delays you're getting a bike while you save another $500). The componentry is far and away superior and DHZ have free shipping nation wide until Christmas :)

yeah i liked that one, just havent really got the coin, plus ive got a crf250r and ill be riding that much more then the pitty

something to muck around on, couple tracks etc, i sold my pitty and regret it :p

I say neither of them... Get yourself one of these, you'll thank yourself for it in the long run (even if it delays you're getting a bike while you save another $500). The componentry is far and away superior and DHZ have free shipping nation wide until Christmas :)

Or get the un-homo version - DHZ OUTLAW 160R, NEW RELEASED RACE BIKE - DHZ Mini Moto

Who puts 3 lki stickers on the rear mudguard!?

I maybe have 4 on my WHOLE bike, but stuff having them all on the back lol..

Yeah dude, get yourself the 160, it will be a lot better than the crf50 style one.

Latest posts

Back