pitpro 140xr vs pitpro/nitrous 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nd julian ur a lucky cunt. i paid $920 for mine. It kills me to see 160s selling for 950ish

I bought the PitPro XR 140cc last weekend.
AWESOME BIKE!
Comparing it to the 140 it has
-Better rear shock
-Better tires
-Oil cooler
and other extras I cant remember
definitely go for the XR.
and it has plenty of power. hehe

Cheers, Mitch.

um makedonski im up for a race your so called 140 dont stand a chance against my 150 unless you have done some serious work to

yep In a straight line too, any stock 140 could keep up with a 250 on a track

hey man ive got an atomik nitrous 140cc bike, i have put a 32 stepped to 45 mm exhaust with a high rev cdi, uni airfilter, and quick twist throttle sitting on pro taper handlebars and it is really quick and can keep up with 250cc also i have put a smaller 37 tooth sprocket on the back and it can hit around 130km/hr. they have a strong frame and good usd upside down forks that dont bottom out. it has lasted me around 4 months and is still going strong. good choice as i only paid around $700 for it.

lies.. 130km... no way mateeeee.

All Chinese Look Alike :p

I would say the vast majority of people on here would agree that Atomic's aren't the best bike for the money compared to the Pitpro's.

I have 2 Atomok nitrous 140's and they are great, my mate owns 2 Atomik 125's and the same. Another mate of mine did all this research on what ones are the best ended up buying a DHZ Outlaw 140, was $400 more than i paid for each of my bikes, and his came with a fake Mikuni Carby and has died on him twice in less than 2 weeks. They all use cheep Chinese parts so they are all the same in the end! Its how you ride and the maintenance you keep up on them that makes the difference!

They all use cheep Chinese parts so they are all the same in the end!

umm no they're not, I agree they all use cheap chinese parts, but one cheap chinese part can be better than another cheap chinese part

I own a PitPro XR140 and its wicked!
I ride it every weekend and the only problem I have had is bent handlebars which was my fault!
I would definately go for the PitPro XR140 over the PitPro 140 because there are extras like rear shock, better tires, oil cooler and other stuff.
Definitely worth the extra cash.

the nitrous really is a great bike for the price, i picked up my yx150 for 720 and just got a nitrous 140 for 630, you cannot find a better bike for under 1k.
It's wierd how everyone that owns a nitrous loves it, it's the people who don't have them that bag them out?
Please don't let your opinions of atomik as a brand influence your decision on the quality as a BIKE.

umm no they're not, I agree they all use cheap chinese parts, but one cheap chinese part can be better than another cheap chinese part

True! However the slightly better cheep chinese parts i personaly dont think are worth that much of a difference, for the difference i could buy some good non chinese crud parts! :D I guess alot comes down to what you know on maintaining them and how often, as well as what you are going to use it for...

the bars and suspension are not worth a pinch of goat sh@t i can hold my mates bike to the ground and it's brand new

frame may last engine is an engine you wont change my opinion on the cheap shat

probably cause i ride a decent bike and have never owned crap but wouldn't throw a leg over my mates bike again

Well you must be a fat fk then cos i can put my full weight on my front suspention and no matter how hard i try i cant get it to bottom out!
YX Motors arnt bad, maby not the best out but then lets face it, its a chinese bike! Its not going to be the best out, if i wanted something hi end top of the line i would have spent the 4 1/2 k on a crf150.
Ok, so for my bike i paid just over 600 + delivery cos i live in WA and couldnt pick it up, cheep as!
But for the difference in price to buy a so call better cheep ass chinese bike i could import from america a set of new front suspention and rear suspention, top line sht for under 300 not to mention i could then buy a better carb for under 100 and other than those things a new set of handle bars, throttle, grips better graphics ect all up i could probably have a better bike with better Quality parts for cheeper than what you got your bike for coolmodee01!

Latest posts

Back