Pitpro 140xr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mAx pOweR

Reaction score
Hey miniriders.
Have heard good thing about the Pitpro 140xrs and decided to get one. Is it best 2 buy them off ebay or from retailers etc?
Also to make them go hard and be jump-able, what needs 2 b upgraded?
:)

shocks arnt to bad out of the box got fast ace rear so you are pretty set as soon as u get it out the box for jumping, it would be better to get 1 from a shop but they go so cheap on ebay u can save upto $400 or more by getting it off ebay so if u get a good deal like that get it off ebay

Rito and whats the most i should pay for one off ebay?

well 1 just sold for $774 and the rrp is $1200 so that should give u and idea

yer there cheap as on ebay.one thing to look out for when jumping is the front rim.i got a big assed flat spot jumping ramp to a metal down ramp also got 2 smaller buckles doing a few small jumps theres a pic flat spot.other then that thye go very good and are great out of the box for jumping suspension wise.when you take the fork nipples out be carefull as they are weak bolts!

Attachments

• P1010812.JPG
    P1010812.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 28
140xr

new ones dont have Oil sling or IRK fitted {i got mine 3 weeks ago these parts wernt fitted]MAYLANDS RECTIFIED problem that is what you call service.:D
adverts for new 140xr are without oil sling and IRK just 2 let you know.
so i have a PITPRO 140x{the r part is still 2 b fitted}.

So are they sposd to come stock with IRK? or do you buy it with the bike and install it yourself?

mine came with an IRK and 1p56fmj engine and i bout it under th 07 name but when i emailed them about it they said they sent me an 08, i bought mine a fair while back when they first came out it seems and yeah got it for $1000 and payed $170 to get it here,
suspension is awesome out of the box for a china (or was for me), hit up some decent jumps and cant complain at all,
Also there warranty is pretty ballin tooo, i got them to replace my kickstart and i lost a bolt from my throttle assembly so they sent me a new one to, each were sent out around 24 hours after i sent out the claim, pretty good service i rekon.
bike likes to roost everything and is fun to ride, IMO best bang for your buck out there pitty wise and considering parts wise i rekon there a good as price even for $1200.

Latest posts

Back