pitpro 150xr!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tallyhoe

Reaction score
hey guys scince no1 is makinkg any good topics this might be one but i dunno has anyone seen a pitpro xr 150???? cause i saw some on ebay the other day and they are sick....pitpro are getting better quality every half a year lol its up for 1799 i think ill post a pic up but cant send the link because i was trying to look for some today on ebay and none are up at the moment i think you guys should check them out

heres a pic

1190726493.jpg

THERE IS ALSO A PITPRO 150 R BUT I COULD NOT FIND A PHOTO I EMAGINE ITS JUST LIKE A NORMAL PITPRO 125 RR BUT WITH A DIFF SHOCK AND A 150cc

has anyone seen the new big wheel pitpro 125 on maylands site.?now thats a mad bike

maylands sell the pp xr150 for $1450 ant the rrp is $1750 so that price is a rip off!

Sounds like an advertisement to me. Hey tallyhoe your not mates with mental DHZ are you?

Sounds like an advertisement to me. Hey tallyhoe your not mates with mental DHZ are you?

umm im not sure i got a friend who showed me this site who has a dhz but i dont noe if its him or not ....why??

50's brotherhood magazine has a small write up on the bike in the shootout article.Basically everyone who rode it said it's really fast,even too fast and the brakes don't work too well(same bike as 140xr but with bigger motor so brakes aren't up to job)other than that its a great bike.
Apparently Captain Dust has just got one of these motors for his pitster pro so we'll wait for the feedback on it.

Hi guys.
The new XR150 does go very hard,we have sold quite a few and the owners are all raving about the power output of the new YX motors fitted.One of SA's top 500cc MX riders has recently bought an XR150 from us and the feedback from him will be interesting.
We have sold a YX150 motor to Captain Dust and once the jetting is sorted I am sure you will hear his rating of the new motor here sometime !

Ps. Hey Goose had any good stacks on the DH bike recently Dude ?? I rode Eagle last Sunday & nearly Passed out [I am serious !] riding to the top on my new XC pushy ...Damn old body is stuffed LOL

Cheers Brian

Last edited:
they r a mad bike for the price i just got one 2 weeks ago they r very fast my 140 prox is got nothing on the 150 pitpro

Last edited:
yeh sorry for advirtising man and sorry to maylands for saying that city is the only shop that has the XR150. yeh the new 125 big wheeled bike looks pritty good and where gonna sell it for $999 maylands will probly beet us agian though lol. they reach the docks on thursday so there pretty close

50's brotherhood magazine has a small write up on the bike in the shootout article.Basically everyone who rode it said it's really fast,even too fast and the brakes don't work too well(same bike as 140xr but with bigger motor so brakes aren't up to job)other than that its a great bike.
Apparently Captain Dust has just got one of these motors for his pitster pro so we'll wait for the feedback on it.

yeah i saw that article they had atomiks and that in there toooo

Hi guys.
The new XR150 does go very hard,we have sold quite a few and the owners are all raving about the power output of the new YX motors fitted.One of SA's top 500cc MX riders has recently bought an XR150 from us and the feedback from him will be interesting.
We have sold a YX150 motor to Captain Dust and once the jetting is sorted I am sure you will hear his rating of the new motor here sometime !

Ps. Hey Goose had any good stacks on the DH bike recently Dude ?? I rode Eagle last Sunday & nearly Passed out [I am serious !] riding to the top on my new XC pushy ...Damn old body is stuffed LOL

Cheers Brian

Haha .. no stacks this week.Went and checked out sellicks on sunday,great place,loved some of the hill climbs.Ripped the bloody valve off my tube though and didn't have a spare so that put a dampener on things.I might have to come grab a rim lock off ya pretty soon I reckon.Doing runs at fox creek on the downhill this weekend so hopefully I can keep it rubber side down..haha..

Hollis the brakes aren't too bad on the 140xr,(decent pads can improve them alot)but on the 150 with the extra power they may not be up to the job.The main problem is not the power of the brakes,(sure I can do stoppies with them but try rolling on the front wheel is nearly impossible with the stock setup) it's the feel and control that are a little lacking,compared to the brakes on my mountain bike they are shocking,mind you the brakes are worth nearly as much as the whole 140 so cant expect much else.

Last edited:
.......Ps. Hey Goose had any good stacks on the DH bike recently Dude ?? I rode Eagle last Sunday & nearly Passed out [I am serious !] riding to the top on my new XC pushy ...Damn old body is stuffed LOL

Cheers Brian
hey brian what is this XC pushy you talkin bout? my bikes and evolution XC is it similar? or am i just an idiot?

Latest posts

Back