Pitpro 160 XR vs DHZ Dpro 160cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hock

Reaction score
Hey guys, probably already a thread out there on this but I'm just about to buy my first one and don't know what to get. Apparently DHZ has great customer service from ken and i live in sydney so atleast i know a place where i could get it serviced. Local bike shops wont service pit bikes.

Not much of a price difference, just want to know which one will last longer and go harder! Will not be riding races, mainly just mucking around in paddocks etc.

Cheers!

Heres links to both the bikes...

PITPRO 160 XR https://pitpro.com.au/pitbikes/pitpro-160cc-xr-46/

DHZ DPRO 160 DHZ DPRO 160 - DHZ

is your DHZ uncomfy? people say that the DPRO 160 is uncomfy and your better off getting the outlaw 160R but i dont have the money to get it

is your DHZ uncomfy? people say that the DPRO 160 is uncomfy and your better off getting the outlaw 160R but i dont have the money to get it

my Dpro160 has a realy stiff seat and it hurts my ass pretty bad lol, but I dont know if thats just because its a crappy seat, or it hasnt worn in yet.

as being an owner of a pitpro 160 a while back, i can kindly say that the seat on the pitpro is no better.
thats easy fixed for any bike anyway. i experienced some bolts rattling loose on the pitpros
plastics too.
as for customer service, i did not have a problem with pitpro what so ever.
then again, dhz have grouse customer service as well and theres a dhz dealership near you.
never been an owner or ridden the dhz dpro 160 myself, but i'v heard there great bikes.
if i was you, i would go the dpro 160. theres a dealership near you, the websites always running and
you always seem to be able to get what you need from dhz.

cheers

it would mate. crf50 style bike.
those seats would be a heap more comfortable then the original.

haven't got anything yet mate, going to england these holz and getting it after that! getting a DHZ DPRO 160

Latest posts

Back