pitpro 160cc bigfoot yx engine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sniper

Reaction score
Well i finally have saved up the cash to buy a pitpro 160cc bigfoot with the yx engine.Has anyone riden one of these or know anyhthing about them?The good the bad ect.Also i need to know what difference from the 140cc bigfoot there is and if im better off spending the extra $300 for the 160cc.

Any information will be great.Should i get the 160cc bigfoot or the 140cc bigfoot pitpro?Cheers.

2009 160cc BIGFOOT PITPRO DIRT BIKE THUMPSTAR PIT TRAIL - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 07-Mar-09 22:00:00 AEDST)

in a nut shell big foots are gay as patrick swazy in a wetsuit
they arnt minibikes and shouldnt have a horizontal engine attached to anypart of them

go a standard 14/12 combo bike
ur just creating more mass to spimn and therefore wasting potential
160cc yx's go great but the shorter stroke 150cc have a hell of a snap standard

I only want the bigfoot version because i just dont like the smaller bikes.They are just too small for me,cant stand up on them properly.

Nice bike I must say mate, but I think you'll find not too many people on here are fans of the 'big wheeled' pitbikes. 10/10 all the way! But its up to you.

then what height are u?? im 190+cm and i am extra comfy...i think people think they gonna get a crf250 size bike or something

but ill keep saying big foots are an abortion to minibikes

yess no point in getting a big wheeled pitbike its stupid IMO 12/14 setup is the biggest wheel size that i call a minibike

I just bought an Atomik 160 Bigfoot, only done the run in so far but it feels great, I know the majority of crew on this site are die hard 14/12 fans but you wont feel let down by a 17/14 set up. I can't wait to finish running mine in and pushing it a bit, then building a track :). I can't give you any recommendation as to Atomik over Pitpro as I have only ever had the Atomik but it was alot less than the pitpro which means I can upgrade the suspension and other bits (thanks guys for that piece of advice). Importantly do the full pre-delivery loctite of all the relevant nuts and bolts and change all the fluids before you even think about starting it

you can probly get a DHZ DPRO 160 for less than the pit pro, which is way better, and if you are that keen on the big wheels you can buy a 17/14 set and still be behind budget with the pitpro

you can probly get a DHZ DPRO 160 for less than the pit pro, which is way better, and if you are that keen on the big wheels you can buy a 17/14 set and still be behind budget with the pitpro

big wheels wont fit the dhz160.....
the pitpro and atomik gayfoots are near identical, only real difference is the price... so atomik wins hands down

DONT BUY THE PITPRO! The Pitpro and the atomik reign are the exact same bike except atomik is so much cheaper. same quality, same parts, same bike ALL THE SAME! so get on ebay and get a 160 reign for $700 :)

Sam, you are so right, that is a great for that piece of advice, I think when I was searching you gave me the same. I ended up buying the atomik 160cc bigfoot and with the money I saved I can upgrade my suspension. I am still running it in at the moment but provided you do the full loctite and fluid change before you even think about starting it then you won't be disappointed for the money.

Glad to hear that Cosmic. With that extra money that you saved you can get those straight up upgrades like a better chain (so that it dont snap when your out riding) you can get an RK or D.I.D for around $40-50 i personally use the RK for $40 never let me down. And then i would purchase some decent grips $20. and mabey an oko 26mm or 28mm from DHZ. if you want a better price call Ken from Dhz his contact details are on the site tell him that MR sent you hell cut you a good deal ;)

Keep us updated :)

Thanks Sam will do. Hey Sniper have you made the purchase yet

Latest posts

Back