PitPro 160cc w/ Monster KLX 110 stickers and almost Rec Reg

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetblack33

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I've been trolling this forum as a member for some time to get the knowledge I need to do the things I need to do.

This was originally a stock PitPro 160cc SE. I have changed the plastics and stickers to Monster/One Industries, upgraded to Pro Taper SE bars and Rockstar grips.

Just recently I rewired my bike and installed everything for a Vic Rec Reg my self ( I am an electrician so that helped ).

Lost a few horses running a magneto with Voltage output, but now at least I will be able to ride legally in Vic in the right areas.

If anyone would like some help or tips drop us a line.

I will put some more detailed pics up if ppl are interested in how I did it.

I used the schematic from Hooperimports.com

The lights are from ebay, the switches are from city motorbikes FTG, and the wiring gear from autobarn. All up costing around $200.00 and 2 days labour.

I have installed a battery powered tacho which isn't in the pics. I will put that up at a later date. It shows RPM and hours, great for service intervals. Battery life is 5 years!

photo1-1.jpg
photo2-2.jpg

photo3-2.jpg
photo4-1.jpg

Last edited:
That's nice as. Havnt seen many that good. I'm sure people will be interested in some more specs. Good job

Latest posts

Back