PitPro 160SE 17-14

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTM525EXC

Reaction score
hey guys and girls

i just joined your site, and i was wondering if i could pick your brains ;) but first here is a little about me:
My name is Troy and ive just bought myself a Pitpro 160SE bigwheel to have some fun on with my mates. I also have a tricked up 06 KTM 525exc.
Im a forum Moderator on newhilux.net which is the biggest toyota hilux forum in the world to date, so im pretty farmiliar about forum rules ect.

anyway ive done a search and not much came up on the Pitpro 160SE.
i was after some info on suspension. can a resivour style DNM shock fit with all the piping from the dual exhausts? also can the GPX 730 forks fit the 160SE?
so far ive ordered new renthal bars, renthal grips, new leavers / master cylinder and clutch perch of a YZ. magnetic drain plug, K&N air filter, hour meter and new KLX style blue plastics. im also going to order a new DID x-ring gold chain as the standard one has streched already. also im gonna get a new fuel filter.
am i missing anything that i should look at replacing or requires attention?

any way im looking foward to your replys

cheers Troy

http://www.miniriders.com/mini-chat/38249-another-project-pitpro-155-se.html
there is my thread on my build (same bike almost) all yours has is a slightly longer crank (stroke)
you will need to get a remote resivour shocker or get one without the external res you would need a 300mm one i believe (measure it to make sure)
you will want to replace the shocker bushings while you are at it

the gpx 730 forks will fit and sonerson is selling some soon that have 2 races on them for 250

Hey mate welcome, a good upgrade to take advantage of the power is an oko 26mm carby and some bifold levers as a broke one can really stuff up ya day. Have a look on eBay their cheap as for some asv copies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

http://www.miniriders.com/mini-chat/38249-another-project-pitpro-155-se.html
there is my thread on my build (same bike almost) all yours has is a slightly longer crank (stroke)
you will need to get a remote resivour shocker or get one without the external res you would need a 300mm one i believe (measure it to make sure)
you will want to replace the shocker bushings while you are at it

the gpx 730 forks will fit and sonerson is selling some soon that have 2 races on them for 250

Hey guys cheers for the replys,

Yeah my shock has a 360mm eye to eye measurement, but after checking the DNM website all the remote res shocks arnt long enough only the ones with the res or the ones without the res have a long enough e2e. Your build was the first one that came up when i first did a search so i checked it out.

also I assume your gonna replace the oil in seing as your replacing the drain bolt, cause the original oil is rubbish.

Yeah before i even started the bike i dropped the oil and put in a good quality mineral oil for running it in, ill run a synthetic oil after i have finished running it in. Your right though the standard oil is crap it smelt like deep heat in the oil pan after i drained it lmao

Hey mate welcome, a good upgrade to take advantage of the power is an oko 26mm carby and some bifold levers as a broke one can really stuff up ya day. Have a look on eBay their cheap as for some asv copies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bifold leavers?? What are they, ive never heard of them, are they like the asv ones that are spring loaded so they can bend back on themselves?

yeah, those ones (also there are some that can be bent up and down aswell as out)

Latest posts

Back