Pitpro 250 sx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani3l_rid3r

Reaction score
PitPro Dirt Bikes - Mini Mid Sized Pit Bikes - Pitpro 250 sx

Hi guys i'm thinking of getting that bike ^^. Now i know its not the greatest quailty and its a chinese and all but ive heard ok things about the engine but what do you think about it for just screwing around in the park with your mates?...would be it be good enough to just have fun and mess around with mates in the park?

thanx guys feedback please :)

yer they r good for just mucking arounding,,but dont go stupid and thrash the shit out of it,,i own and ive had 2 issues,front brakes locked and a puncture which cant be really helped,,,so if u wanna know more add me on msn [email protected]

aslong as you don't jump it and you take good care of it, it should be good, just don't go thrashing it around

Would you e better off with a mini rather than that?

And for the record, riding in park's is ILLEGAL!! ;)

haha i dno i got a mini and also want a full size but am quite restricted by money, and yeah i know but theres a park near my house with no houses next to it and heap of people ride there

its ride in third gear, you can go full throtle just make sure you are listening for any wierd nocking sounds or things don't sound normal, i have to add this they look ugly as a monkeys butt

if ya dont have much money then i would be steering clear of these bikes as they WILL break down eventually just like all bikes but these have a tendency to break down a little more often

far out guys ,,,they dont break like all the time,,like i told u b4 if ur not a bloody redneck and dont pin it in every bloody gear they will last u lifetime effiin ur bloody gunna put this kid off of this site with u all telling this bike is crap bulldog is the only 1 atm who is actually saying something that is true,,,so if u jump 50ft its gunna break but if u jump it like 10ft its not just stop bagging the crap outta these bike maybe if u guys didnt ride like goons they wouldnt break but coz u do ride like goon they break and u go out and give them a bad name

and sorry if im been rude but im in a bad mood today

far out guys ,,,they dont break like all the time,,like i told u b4 if ur not a bloody redneck and dont pin it in every bloody gear they will last u lifetime effiin ur bloody gunna put this kid off of this site with u all telling this bike is crap bulldog is the only 1 atm who is actually saying something that is true,,,so if u jump 50ft its gunna break but if u jump it like 10ft its not just stop bagging the crap outta these bike maybe if u guys didnt ride like goons they wouldnt break but coz u do ride like goon they break and u go out and give them a bad name

and sorry if im been rude but im in a bad mood today

bahahaha ride like goons........na we ride a DIRT BIKE LIKE it should be and not like a wimp...........I just cant se the point in buying a bike like this and have to ride it around gently so you want break it hell i have seen a guy try to wheelstand one of these and the bars snapped at the mount now for me thats not a very big confidence builder........so what happens if this guy buys this bike rides it gently for say the first 3 months starts to feel a bit more confident then starts pushing him self a little more then runs into break downs.....he is gunna get sick of repairing and spending cash on it and therefore most probably giving up on riding......but hey its only MY OPINION dont get so cut up about it mate, you wanna ride a heapa then its up to you :D

Last edited:
is their any bikes you know of for around the same price ($1799) that are perhaps a bit better quality?

anyone?

for say $2000 you could get a 99-01 yz,cr,kx,rm 125.....much better bikes and will go much much better to, plus endless amounts of spares.......but if your only a beginner i suggest taking it quiet easy at first to get used to the bike, but once you get the hang of things the bike will allow you to progress your riding alot further than it would riding a pitpro

I agree with Roost. What the point in having a bike you can't ride to it's full potential?

I actually Product Tested these bikes when they first came off the container with a mate. It took 15km on the trail before the throttle jammed wide open and the back brakes sunk to the ground. Not a good combo!! Then at the 30km mark, Goodbye clutch.

It's up to you mate but just be crazy with the maintenance on them. They really are just a blown up pit bike and you shouldn't expect anything more.

Yes I'd reccomend that course of action as well ... why get something you've gotta nurse and ride like a girl ...you will progress as get more time behind the bars ... and sure you won't wanna go 100ft tommorow but ya might in the future ... but regardless of that wouldn't you feel better on a bike you know is capable of goin out past 100ft if you could rather than one which has you wondering at what point are you gunna bend it ..... and quite possibly yourself ??.

yeah definatly ofcourse my choice would be to get a heeps better good quality bike the only reason i ever considered one of these pit pros is that little thing called money haha i would go for the best drtbike you could buy if i had the money

well mate an extra 200-300 bucks and your gunna be able to get a much better ride:D

Latest posts

Back