Pitpro bikes will no longer be on ebay

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masso

Reaction score
I recently emailed onlinebikesnbits and he said that they are going to no longer be putting up pitpro bikes up for auction.

Maybe it has something to do with the Aussie dollar being so low because that will make the bikes more expensive so they cant afford to put them to auction.

well what the hell will they be selling tdr hahahaha and we all no how crap junk cheap heaps of crap they are

Maybe its a sign of them stepping it up a notch? like they dont want to be "Ebay" sellers no more?

Dunno about you but the 09 models look good on there website??

Maybe it has something to do with the Aussie dollar being so low because that will make the bikes more expensive so they cant afford to put them to auction.

yes that may be true because i was talking to this guy who imports pitbikes and he is no longer going to import them because of the aus dollar being so low their is very very little profit for him

Dont worry, company's will stop importing onlt till the end of this year...

nexy year the dollar is forecasted to go up to the mid 80's i hear??? thats good enough for me

nexy year the dollar is forecasted to go up to the mid 80's i hear??? thats good enough for me

Thats one hell of a call considering how vunable the economy is at present the dollar dropped to a 5yr low over night and only recovered slighty at end of trading..

well when are they stopping i just got a pit pro and theres still pletny on there

I had a look a couple of nights ago and noticed no 125rr's so I guess they ran out like panda is suggesting

Latest posts

Back