pitpro handle bars

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-ziffffy-

Reaction score
took my pitpro rr out for a ride, hit a pot hole not to hard and me handle bars bent and nearly thew me off, anyone else damaged their bars?? where could i buy some new handle bars that would fit my bike anyone know?? thanks fellas...

thats a good one. hit a pot hole and bent my h/bars and nearly threw me off. this would have to be a first in my experience of off road bikes . i know the stock chinese bars are not real tough but to bend a bar by this method, something aint right. maybe its your front suspension. hard as.

mabye he means the clamp ins't tight so they sliped foward a little bit, making them look bent??

mate i got a pitpro 138 and i took the cross bar out from between the bars cos it looked kind of puffy and have been riding around hard and jumping it for a couple of months now and no bend as of yet.

PITPRO's have a riser problem
the desighn is flawed and makes clamping the bars down so they dont move
very hard but not impossable

sounds to me as ur bars have moved a
buy some pro tapers and ull be home free

cheers
dave

is the front brake cable to short for pro tapers tho

The brake line , accelerator cable and clutch cable are all fine
so long as u are running a NON start in any gear engine

if u are running a start in any gear then ull need
-New EXTENDED clutch cable
-New EXTENDED accelerator cable(if u dont mind stretching a little the stock cable is fine)

but all else is fine

hope this helped

cheers
dave

Nah im taller than the average joe and need that clearance

other choice is a set of TAG METALS
thruthfully these bars shit all over protaper abd i miss my cr125 with em on it it dearly lol

took them off to day, the left side is fine but the right side has been bent, just cheap aluminium i reckon, never hit the hole hard either. seems a bit strange that ive benn jumpin round on it and yet they bend from just drivin around on it. so the pro tapers will fit on the rr?? thanks guys

I put a set of tag bars on mine as soon as i got it no problems with cables and they are heaps more comfortable

I had the same problem with my pitpro 125, riding along and heard a crack, pulled up and found that the cross-bar had moved. The stock bars are too soft.

Latest posts

Back