pitpro kickstarters

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bilko71

Reaction score
hey everyone i own a pitpro 138cc and i have gone through 2 kickstarters on them they bend like shit and brake does anyone know were i can get a decent kickstarter

i havnt bent one i cant belive youve bent two lol

there are billet cnc kickstarter levers going around i know dhz sells one
try the forum sponsors sites they have them too

Don't see that many bent or broken kick starters on imports. Get a new one and get someone in the know to teach you how to start your bike correctly.

Yeha mate, you shouldn't be smashing the kickstarter down to it's stop at all, let alone so hard that it breaks or bends, smooth kicks in the right part of the stroke are all that are needed to get the bike going. ;)

Yeha mate, you shouldn't be smashing the kickstarter down to it's stop at all, let alone so hard that it breaks or bends, smooth kicks in the right part of the stroke are all that are needed to get the bike going. ;)

^^^ I'm with stupid

:D

i have only bent one but the other one the bit were u put your foot came of like the thing that holds it in came of

i have only bent one but the other one the bit were u put your foot came of like the thing that holds it in came of

What the hell? Ive never bent it and never will, learn how to kickstart.. maybe someone should make a How to Kick start thread, I guess the only person who would need it is Bilko71, so dont worry.

how fuked it the head are mait there is nothing wrong with kicking my bike over the fuken problem is the kickstarters have bent

I've never bent one I think its the way your doing it IMO

Latest posts

Back