Pitpro LE

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalahare

Reaction score
Just got my 19th motorbike, but my first mini, Pitpro LE, the LE is "limited edition" according to citymotorbikes at ferntree gully, It's basically a RR, but with the next motor up, better shock, wheels and tyres good deal for $100 more...

Put it together yesterday arvo, then spend most the night fixing dodgy chinese workmanship, then fit a chain that wasn't made from die cast scrap steel, then loctite every bolt, and oil the filter, add some oil as it was only half full, put some decent grips on i had lying around and she was ready to rock. spent a few good hours on it today, very glad to be back out in the dirt, every bolt that i forgot to loctite fell off, and i told my mate on the husky 610 to take us on some easy single tracks so i could run it in, 5 minutes later i'm faced with 2ks of 15-25 degree uphill, and then lots of fire roads to get to the singletrack, i think she's run in now. :lol:

Anyway....

pprsdn8.jpg

pplshr1.jpg

She's covered in mud now, had it's first oil change, replaced missing bolts ect, looking foward to the weekend, spending a few days camping out near ballarat. :dance:

Yeah thats got the newer lifan in it, different colours in sum areas compared to teh ones advertised. nice new chunky tires :)

A FEW QUESTIONS:

wat shock did they put on her?
can u chuck a few specs up for us mate.
wat was teh final costing
where is the place u bought it like wat state?
cos i reckon thats a sic bike.

:) much appreciated

Last edited:
that bike looks mad carlsbads as standered and the newer lifan thats allright

I think what you have there is the pro's from the outlaw and the pro's from the RR and neither's cons.

it just looks like the perfect first bike haha i want on.. answer my questions please^^^^ in my first reply in this thread :)

wat shock did they put on her?

Dunno, they just said it was a $180 shock, defiantely feel alot firmer then the $90 RR shock, and the rebound is more controlled, unlike the forks...

can u chuck a few specs up for us mate.

Like what? :)

wat was teh final costing

$850, and that includes a better chain. defiately worth the extra $100 over what they charge for an RR.

where is the place u bought it like wat state?

Citymotorbikes, ferntree gully, Vic. ;) As far as i know they are the only ones selling these LE models, the graphics are the same as what the new RRs have, any you see with the old graphics is old stock.

cos i reckon thats a sic bike.

Thanks, So far the only gripes is that the forks are out of aligment, hold the bars straight and the wheel points left slightly, i'm not new to bikes, and all the things i would normally do to fix it haven't worked, it's like the triples are cast slightly out of aligment, it's only a pissant out thought and you don't notice whilst you're riding it. and I plan to get a decent set of forks when money allows, front brake is weak as poo, but is starting to work slightly better as it beds in, and the rear brake pedal sits too high and has no height adjustment, so i backed the freeplay right off and cabletied some garden hose to the footpeg mount where the brake pedal rests on it to push it down further, i'm sure i'll have more to report once the weekend is up.

It'll be intresting to see how it holds up to my abuse, i will give it all the maintanance it needs, so any reliability issues will be shoddy workmanship or materials ect. (like the bolts that are made out of butter and came bent from the factory.) but i will always be riding with big bikes unless i'm out with my son so it's going to cop a hammering.

Last edited:
Should be a good bike man. It looks like to the go.!

First faliure, going over it today i noticed the rear shocked moved around alot in the mounts, i pulled it and both top and bottom mounts are rooted already, bikes only done 2 (hard) hours. The rubber in them is chewed out, replaced with some garden hose to get me thru the weekend. (this garden hose is getting awfully short :) )

Last edited:
Few weeks on the bike is going great, replaced the shock bushes with bearings, pulled the forks apart and tried to muck around with the prelaod and put some thicker oil in, fork is a little firmer, will be doing a few hours on it this weekend, can't wait, here's a photo my wife took whilst extremely hungover, as you can see not much thought went in to it, only one she took that is in focus :)

slidefl6.jpg

Not that i'm aware of, i think the LE is just black plastics with the red stickers, but they are the same palstics and stickers as the rr, so you buy basically any of those colours.

i no dude i had a rr but i had to sell it cos i fucked it on a flip the new le looks mad how does it jump with the new back rock an the fornt rock is ajustable with the swers an how LOUD IS IT cos the new exhust on it better be louder then the old 1 is it

ive never heard of 14 16
usually the wheels are 12 14
12 12
10 12

12" and 14" rims, the tyres are alot better than what comes on the rr's so that's probably why they look a bit bigger.

Latest posts

Back