Pitpro or DHZ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ or PitPro

• DHZ

Votes: 38 77.6%
  • PitPro

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can order a DHZ from sydney. DHZ Mini Moto - Home

Best to buy new then second hand. Postage isn't long with DHZ a couple of days after payment has been made fine... Oh I voted DHZ...

2 days after i paid i had the bike at my door. DHZ FTW sick bikes!

yea bigfoots are heaps bigger but they look pretty gay, only advantage is the bigger wheels will be smoother riding through the bush.

the bike comes assembled but you have to put the front wheel and rear shock on, also gotta clamp the bars in but everything is already setup on the bars. any idiot can do it.

i got a dhz 140, still stock chain and no locktite, nothing missing, everythings still tight :)
runs great out of the box! another friend got a bigfoot 125, his had to order a jet kit as all the jetting was pretty far out, its a nice ride but might take a bit of tuning.

It really depends on what kind of riding you want to do hey, if your mates all have bigger bikes probably go the bigfoot, but if its smaller fun you want to have then go dhz :)

Id have to say the DHZ would be the better bike for your buck and the after sales service makes them a better option aswell.

Tkilik have u owned that bike in your avarta pic before?

nahhh i was thinking about getting it but it was too expensive for a first bike. yeah whats better though the PitPro 140XR or DHZ Outlaw? the 140XR comes with fast ace rear shock. but is the stock DHZ shock any good?

http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-chat/25285-help-buying-new-bike.html

read this thread when i was buying my bike, it'll answer all your questions as i seemed to ask everything u have. I was keen on a 150xr and i am stoked as i the boys on here put me onto DHZ.

I went and looked at the pitpro's and the DHZ's side by side and the DHZ bikes are better built by a long shot.

Go the outlaw, cheaper, better, then spend the $250 you saved on trick bits ;)

the fastace shock is OK but not great, I can't comment on the DHZ shock but looks like a DNM replica which would probably be better than the fastace. the s#!tpro XR's have better shock and tires, but these parts are only worth $150, you save $300 getting the DHZ. the logical choice is obvious

yeah ill probs go with the outlaw then get a fastace shock with the money i saved haha also wheres the best spot (online) to get sticker kits other than ebay. Does anyone sell DHZ in melbourne?
thanks guys really helped

yeah go the outlaw, it's a far better bike, and DHZ have a reputation "beyond repute".. ha ha.. Really cant beat Ken's customer service...

yeah ill probs go with the outlaw then get a fastace shock with the money i saved haha also wheres the best spot (online) to get sticker kits other than ebay. Does anyone sell DHZ in melbourne?
thanks guys really helped

Buy it online man, email ken and you will be able to strike up a good deal. After i put the money in it was on my doorstep 2 days later.

Buzz bikes do sell DHZ but for a much higher price i think the outlaw goes for 1350 if i remember right...

The stock DHZ shock is fine man, i ride around on a mx track and never had n e problems

I was a little uneasy buying one online but its easy as, and cheaper.

I think the money would be best spent on a set of GPX forks, ken can hook you up with a good price. like I said it looks like he's using a DNM replica shock with will probably outperform a cheap fastace anyday

sweet thanks guys for all your help i really appreciate it. just one more thing. I hate the standard stickers the look crap can you give me a good link to good sticker kits? not ebay. I want monster energy ones, not some cheap chinese ones but good quality ones with vibrant colours like one industries, although cheap :p
thanks again.

I don't think you'll find cheap stickers anywhere other than ebay,
for shops in melbourne try motorbike city, buzz bikes or braaap, they don't list there stock online so you gotta go down there and have a look.

btw buying a monster sticker kit makes you a homo, make sure you get the free pink skirt with it

Latest posts

Back