Pitpro Owners Pleeease Look Here!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wannabe_Rider

Reaction score
Ok is a Pitpro worth getting? I need to know details and important information because I might get one off ebay but I want to know if they are good quality and worth it.

Are there parts you need to replace soon after you buy it?
Is the frame strong?
Do you usaully have problems with it?

Please give me some detailed information.

Cheers, Sid

Yep get one for sure.

So far i have had mine for about a month now and i havent changed one thing...but my brother snapped my rear suspension when he took it out but he is a big boy.

When you first get it you wont need to change anything really..if u just get the 125rr try invest in some carlsbad wheels to grip a little better...Also change your oil to some nice stuff...which ever tickles your fancy really!
And get a new spark plug sometime..

Then further down the track you could get some fastace rear suspension and forks which will improve it alottttt better!!! try this link for some heaps cheap gear http://www.elstarproducts.com/parts_accessories.php?sub=Suspension_Components

Thats about it realllllyyyy...you wont need to spend to much money and the stock suspension is pretty good for just bumbing around.

there are plenty of parts for the pitpro, you can put better ones on if you break your old. tyres are shit though, they will get you through summer

Last edited:
handle bars,engine,tyres,grips,seat,plastics,bolts,chains,throttle

and u cana keep on going :)

but structual parts are just the basics na modding begins after that

Last edited:
Maybe you prefer the bigger agb

I have ridden both and the pitpro feels a bit more minibike...even though it has big wheels but its more mini.
I dunno.
The pitpro is heaps quicker than the agb we have tested.

i dont mind mine, for the price. outlaw 125 cost me 690+65 shipping. looks good too

need to replace the head stem bearings and the rear wheel bearings already tho. chinese stuff for ya tho i guess.

the package didnt come with a nut and bolt for the top rear shock mount, but i found something that fit. the fuel line between the tank and carby was kinked too, replaced it with a piece of decent fuel hose. front brakes are really bad tho, back brakes are great... not sure what the go is there. i think the front brake pads are just really sheet.

pipe is nice and loud, sounds just like a 450 ;) lotsa fun to just put around on, climbs hills pretty well and is easy to throw around. havent tried any jumps on it yet, wanna fix the bearings and tighten up the rear shock first.

the 125 goes ok, but flat through first but gets going ok in 2nd and 3rd. id recommend spending a little more and getting a 140 with start in any gear, that little extra grunt would be nice and you can put an IRK on for even more, cant with the 125.. well not easily.

im thinking of buying one of those $300 lifan 140cc motors off dhz on ebay and a IRK when i really get sick of the power

hey man i own a pitpro 138 and its like funken tank mate, i went riding yesterday at parwan track ( its atleast 5-10 acres of track ) and i was jumping, flooring it on straights and it was tough as nuts... nothing broke:D

edit: o yeh and i was the only pitty there! the rest were 125 and 250 2 strokes and one 450f

I've been watching how much they've been selling for for a while now. Some are selling cheap as.

on the topic of pitpro quality....

my head stem bearings werent fucked like i previously thought, just loose. had to pull the top triple clamp off and nip it up with a C-spanner (or a hammer and punch)

wat were the symptoms of ur loose headstem?
i own a PITPRO RR and got it and ripped the 125 out straight away and put a 140cc in and all i can say is i will with no hesitation say that its one mean package

with a innerrotor kit it will freak even the most experienced of riders for its size

the 138cc pitpro or anyother still will not compete with this thing unless u had a inner rotor or some kind of power up mods as they run higher compression and better bore and stroke

anyways

cheers
dave

I'll rip any challenger a new arse hole :)
and with more mods to come it can only get more lethol lol

Latest posts

Back