Pitpro picking up there game! Im talking daytona 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a pretty crap bike, i'd go with a dirt king or an atomik

Piss off for good! Lifetime ban for being a complete dickhead again. I guess some people are just born stupid.

Good work Thump

Keyboard warriors I wish they'd take a holiday :rolleyes:

But they don't ...he'll back ... or someone just like him .

It's an insult to our collective intelligence every time one of these clowns shows up but don't worry we are only givin em rope to hang themselves ... we just gotta be " dilomatic " about it ;)

I am interested to see if anyone has one already and got photos of the new frame design. They appear to have some kind of perimeter frame arrangement.

Hey guys 1st time on here i'm looking at buying a 09 Daytona 125cc SE PITPRO, DIRT BIKE THUMPSTAR for $1599 brand new....is this a good buy?
As i know nothing about pit bikes (Riden big bikes my whole life) i've been asking my brother inlaw for a little help he seems to know a little bit about them. But he says to buy the atomik nitrous for more then half the price and its nearly as good a bike. After reading the specs and coming on here it seems the Daytona is the way to go.... would i be correct in saying this???
Is there any other bikes i should be looking at in this price range?
I am a good rider and need something with some power and something i can ride rings around my friends on!

meh I don't care much for daytona's, way overpriced.

I agree with your bro, I you want a cheap bike get a nitrous 150/160 for $700..... they're a good value for money bike and pretty much the same as the pitpro 140/150 only half the price, pretty far from perfect tho just like any bike for under $2000, wouldn't go too well over jumps

oh yea If you want a good bike I agree with pitbikekid, go the x4r it's set up for racing a way WAY better quality than all the atomiks and pitpro's put together, call ken at DHZ/pitster pro and tell him you're from miniriders, he'll fix you up

Last edited:
yeah i was thinking of something around 1500 not $3500...if i wanted to spend that much i think i'd buy a bigger bike....

um we said pitster pro x4r which is 2500 but as me and dvd said ken will cut you some slack if you tell him miniriders sent you

and if you want a pitbike to last longer than the first ride i would at least get a dhz from ebay

cool thanks heaps guys for the heads up....and your opinions! i'm starting to get right into this pit bike/thumpster/minibkie stuff now. I love how easy it is to throw a bike round likea BMX and still have the power to do great stuff with.

yeah it's a daychina

but they all are

so roost how pissed are you haveing payed 4k for the privelage of haveing a daytona engine and they got and sell a whole bike for the price of the premium you paid

hell i know i wouldn't be all that happy especially for those who went and bought these as crate motors for 2 grand

i have a feeling mojo had a whole heap of these sitting in crates and needed to get rid of them so they through em in some pitpro's dunno

yet they didn't test this bike at the shootout and i would have thought if this was to be the level of bike they would not have tested the bike they did???

by the way pitpro in europe make 10 times the bike they sell over here there's no comparison

still cant polish a turd can ya

Ya that stings abit lol :(

Latest posts

Back