pitpro roady ???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranga

Reaction score
hay guys

i just seen in one of the picture month thread that someone has converted there Pit bike into road regested is this hard to go ????

what cost is roughly involved in getting it done ????

here is dabomb bike i want something like that

motovert.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they are not ADR compliant or on the list of bikes that can be registered.

Might have to just fork out for a Motovert.

have a look on here some where there is a yomoto explorer but save your self the trouble and just ger a motovert rx. The motovert rx 50cc is $1800 and the 125cc is $3500 i got mine a 50cc rx it was a demo bike with 25km or some thing like that for $1125

no they dont go well lol. but if you want to you can just chuck in a lifan 125 and save money on getting the 125 cc model.

the 50cc is slow as with me and i am under 60kg so i think you would be pushing it up hills but you can do what i done and fit a 140cc i have played with mine a bit now i can get it up to 115kph

Yeh i got a rx50 with a blown 140 lol. It went awesome untill I fucked the crank.

Legally yes... but a lot of people don't, just grind off the markings on the barrell say you replaced the engine with another 50cc engine. Not very legal but meh

ok sweet.. cheers for ur help guys..

i just spotted one today and i creamed my pants....... :)

just wanted to see how i go about it....

sounds like i have a new project on my hands :)

yeah, i am the proud owner of a yamoto explorer:eek: not...except it does have its points...

the only two pitties that can be registered are the motoverts and the yamotos...get the motovert...the hassles of rego and crap...omfg:mad: i posted a thread a while ago.... and then mechanical shit... i got it in pieces at the moment as i beef it up and relocate all the electrics... everything rattles off in ten minutes... though i have clocked up 2000km already and get 112km/h on it... and the dealer/importer? motorevo? bunch of arseholes:)

anything else? no go, you might get an engineer to certify one for you, unlikely, but when you go to the rta? they will tell you it has been imported as a TOY and cannot be registered. no matter what. it HAS to be imported for road use.

only way around this is to MAKE YOUR OWN FRAME!!!!! homebuilt:) sneaky....

Latest posts

Back