Pitpro vs DHZ

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lammi_88

Reaction score
Ok i'm new to 50's here, and i know people usually HATE these types of questions, but im a noob so i can ask :p

I'm currently torn between the Pitpro 140 and the DHZ 140, i'm struggling to see any differences other than that the pitpro has a mikuni carb(which im guessing is just a fake copy) and a KMC chain.

Is there any other differences that i should know about, and which of the two would you recommend me.

I'm coming from big bikes, and i WILL be jumping this thing, so how long do you think it will last, i'll try to keep the jumps as small as possible i swear :p

Ok i'm new to 50's here, and i know people usually HATE these types of questions, but im a noob so i can ask :p

I'm currently torn between the Pitpro 140 and the DHZ 140, i'm struggling to see any differences other than that the pitpro has a mikuni carb(which im guessing is just a fake copy) and a KMC chain.

Is there any other differences that i should know about, and which of the two would you recommend me.

I'm in the same position, I'm looking at buying one of the two, but i can't make up my mind.
I'm sorry that i can't help you, because i'm new too.

Let me know what you decide on.

I just bought a pitpro 140xr.
I think that the frame on it is and looks better than the DHZ.
Also if you look on ebay the pitpro's seem to sell cheaper than the DHZ because they have more of them up at once.

I just bought a pitpro 140xr.
I think that the frame on it is and looks better than the DHZ.
Also if you look on ebay the pitpro's seem to sell cheaper than the DHZ because they have more of them up at once.

There is no pitpros for sale on ebay at the moment.
I was watching some in 'my ebay' yesterday and they had a few days left, and now the're all gone.

I'd go with the dhz i think coz the twintrellis frames are strong as. Another bike id look at which is similar to the dhz is the 150cc pimpit gunslinger
PIMPIT_GUNSLINGER_5.jpg

yer i have a dhz and it goes well no problems so far.

I can get the DHZ cheaper than the pitpro, so i'm gunna go with the DHZ. But the pitpro does look better.

Its ok, it will be thrashed anyway so looks dont bother me.

Nah its got the weaker twin pipe frame, no name rear shock and shitty front forks and tyre. Im not sure if it has the all up gearbox either. I wouldnt bother with that bike at that price

hey i dunno if youve already bought your bike yet but id go with the dhz 150 as the 140 dosent have enough power behind ,trust me there scary bikes lol
plus there based in sydney so parts are easy to get but n e way its up to you but either choice is sweet as​

Latest posts

Back