Pitpro vs dhz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doorslammer

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm looking to get a pitbike to get around on and have a bit of fun. What looking at either the dhz outlaw 140 or the pitpro 140 LE. From what I've read the pitpro is a food deal suspension wise but the motor is a little underpowered so I saw the dhz that is around the same price (1100).
What does everyone recommend. Interested to hear everyones opinions.

Cheers Toby

id pay a little more than that & get a KLX :)

but its hard to separate the difference's between the cheaper style bikes they are basically the same

Last edited:
i've heard the customer service on parts and bike tech at dhz excels.
on personal experiance, i used to own a pitpro 160.
i never had a problem with pitpro either.
so, is $1,100 your max price limit? if thats the case a pitster pro is out of the equation, unless you could pick up a deal somewhere.
if i was you i would save up for a 160 pitpro or a dhz as my 160 used to thrash.
now though, i would of got a dhz. i don't think pitpro can compare to them.
hope i helped.
cheers

I just got a dhz dpro 160. Luv the bike! It shreds!!

Cheers guys.

I could go outand get a japanese bike and work it, but I have too much money in other toys. Part of the appeal of a pitbike was the 1000 dollar price, and I had to keep telling myself to remember that. After some reading everyone seemed happy with their dpro 160 so I got one of those. For $150 over the other two bikes for the amount of extra horsepower it seemed worth it, hopefully I'm not missing out (or not that I'll need it anyway) much on the suspension.

Cheers

Great to hear doorslammer. Get out and ride the wheels off that thing, and have a blast doing it. Maybe get some photos to post up here also !!

cheers Swapper, will grab some photo's and maybe a gopro vid, the last 2 wheeler i rode was my kx125 about 4 years ago, once i stepped onto the banshee i couldnt go back haha

Latest posts

Back