Pitpro Vs Mso Vs Dhz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RYNNO

Reaction score
hey guys,,
i been doing abit of research with theese mini bikes,, i want to get 1 1 go rydin up the mountains within my $1200 budjet,, firt i was lookin at the xr140cc pitpro, now im currently looking at a mso 140s the dhz bike looks pretty good aswell but im havint trouble deciding which bike 2 go 4!
i dont no much about their performance or reliability because i dont have any personal expiriences with theese pitbikes,, im willin 2 keep them up 2 scratch and serviced regulary,, im juzt interested in what bike is more reliable then the other performance whise and reliability!
i carnt deside on what bike would best suit me,, could any1 give me a hand with this???
cheers!!

They are all very similar and will eventually suffer from the same problems. Only little things like the spokes comming loose, kickstarter stop wearing out and the chain stretching. Nothing that a few dollars wont fix. All three sellers are pretty genuine of these bikes so they will do their best to help you out. These Bikes are a great starting point that can be pimped when you want to for not much money. Small differences are wheels, rear shocks etc. Id just go for the one who has the best seller. Ive had an awesome run with DHZ. He is always willing to talk price. Or Maylands Performance are very god too.:)

out of all those...mso, best serivce, and best bang for ur buck. yet myalands does sell the pp quite cheap these days, help out the sponsors!

keep saving buddy! get either the mso ellite or pitster pro 4xr! you will not regreet spending the extra $$$ on either one!

yeh, but personally i would never spend 2k on any china bike....

sorry my writing is bad lately! i only have the use of my left arm (im right handed) and even that is bad!

not that my writing is good without banged up wrists but i might on occasion hold buttons dowwn longer then needed <<<<

they all have the same engine (i think) so you have to think about suspension and frame. im getting a mso 140s next weekend. mso are great 2 deal with by the way!! ill post a review when i get it

yer cheerz mate,, give us a post when ya get it and review,, thatll be great,,
cheerz!

I cant justify why you would spend 750$ more on an MSO 140s over a DHZ 140? Sure the mso has much better tyres and... they do seem to have slighty better quality and apparently realy good service.
Another question. What do you think the best pit bike is under 2 grand?
Is the MSO Pro very good?
Cheers

JDALY, apparently if you a member of miniriders,, mso prices will drop,, their bikes seem pretty awsome,, personaly im lookin at either the mso 140s or the xr140 pp,
i dont know much about the best bikes under 2 grand,, juzt that u'd probs have to do some research and enquiries on sum bikes ur interested in!
so your sayn the mso 140s id better then the dhz???
performance and reliability wise???
start another mini chat about the best bike under 2k and sum of the seniour member (with more expirience)
are more then likly to comment you bak,,
cheerz mate,, tc!

iv ordered a mso 140, linda at mso is great to deal with and u get the bike 4 $1200 if u mention miniriders!!

i have the dhz 140 and im stoked with it i ride it hard and have had no problems with it so far , you can pik one up for around $900 and by the time you put 2 good new tyres on it (the chinese tyres are crap) and a graphic kit you should be on your budget after every couple of rides i change oil and tighten every nut & bolt on it because they do ware loose ,so i would say go the dhz bro :)

Stop goddamn making these constant threads saying the same thing : The bike to get is fucking MSO.

$1200 + $15 postage insurance + postage (bout $120 to adelaide)

also benox is right there is lots of these and almost all of them say MSO's are the bikes to have!!!

Latest posts

Back