Pitpro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eduhat

Reaction score
Hey guys, i think im going to get a pitpro... but i've seen you guys point out prices on them like under 1K AUS. Now over here in america... look at this: http://www.killermotorsports.com/category_s/24.htm why would they be soooo much money?? This price may cause me to start considering getting an orion again; and MAYBE if i can find one a motovert.

you mean pitster pro not pitpro there totally different bikes thos are the x4r and x3r there more money than any other pitster you can get x2 or x4 for less from here if you live in the usa
http://www.outlawpowersports.com/category_s/1.htm
if you havent checked out planet minis or thumper talk yet there more a us based forum they can help you

Last edited:
yeah, that would be of GREAT help, i was freaking out cuz these are like 2K dollar bikes... and like everyone has one. I'll check out those forums.. are the motoverts any good?

motoverts and pitster pros are almost exact same gust have some different parts if you have the money get the motovert but for 1400-1700 get a x2 or x4

Last edited:
Another new thread, same topic, same week....

motoverts and pitster pros are almost exact same gust have some different parts if you have the money get the motovert but for 1400-1700 get a x2 or x4

Are we talking aobut US dollars for the x4 right, coz I need to pay way more than that for it here in Aus. I went for the x4r version anyway ahahaha thx to my old man.

i've seen a pitster pro x2 over here for like $1300 USD. Those any good? And there is a difference between pitpro and pitster pro right? which one is better? The pitster pro's over here come with a GPX motor... and i could install a 146cc kit onto it, so i think i'll get one of them. Now i just need to know if i could get a stroker kit for it, and i'll think about getting an IRK. Hopefully it'll keep up with 85 smokers

go with Pitsterpro mate, I just got my X4r man that thing is badass. top of that it is bigger than the normal pitbike, it gives you the feel like ride on a bigbike but only easier to control.

yeah, i think i will be getting the x2. How much did you pay for that x4r? Arent they expensive... like $2300 USD.

Na man I paid 3.2k Aussie yet I have to compremise as there will be no shiver zorks and fat pro taper ( Like the chromo pro taper replica feel good)

Latest posts

Back