Pitpro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STICK

Reaction score
Yea
Just got a pitpro 138,Just wondering if anyone has had any drama's with these bike's.....
Cheer's STICK
COMPOUND FRACTURE
RACING

Havn't read of any dramas, they are made by BSE who are making some pretty good quality bikes lately.

Yea
Cheer's, Bike hasn't arrived yet,some delay with transport...
STICK
COMPOUND FRACTURE
RACING

Yea
Been trying to post pic's,Can't work out how to shrink photo's so to upload them on site,any idea's
STICK
COMPOUND FRACTURE
RACING
2x 06 MOTO-VERTS
1x DHZ 124
1x PITPRO

hey i jus bought 3 138cc pitpros off ebay and after a weekend of gettin an absolute hammering theve pulled up pretty well

1 of them snapped a brake lever when it fell off its stand and othe one snapped it when my mate clipped a tree..mine seems to have blown all the bafflling out the exhaust as its got really loud and backfires...and the chains get lose pretty quick but i think thats them just bedding in

yeah and my mates has a little buckle in the rim but that was probly because he ran over a brick and about 90kmh and jus a few little things like clutch adjustment bolts coming losse and front brake reservoir seal not been put in properly from factory but there all easy fixes

immage shack, then choose size. There is a option forum picture size or something. Easy.......

dont have any piks of mine............u want the piks off ebay ill post them up?

Latest posts

Back