pitpro150xr problem

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chad

Reaction score
Hi I build my pitpro yesterday and when it,s running free and I give to much throttle it dies + it does have some backfire when I ride it any idea what is going on

actually a can't left my choke on I have to hold it (weird!!! and when it run free and pull the choke it dies

anyone know what is wrong is that normal because it"s a new bike or what!!! did it happened to you guys

same thing happened on my pitpro,
the choke IS on, I know this because the spring in the choke switch holds the choke open (which is stupid IMO)
you need to tighten the screw holding the switch so you can turn off the choke

So if I"m looking at my pitpro right now the choke is one all the time!!???I will try that tanks and also I went to change the oil yesterday but I dont have the dip stick How am I suppose to know if there is enough oil!! Its also hard to unscrew the cap because its right under the clutch cable!! it"s it the same for you DvDRip???

Last edited:
I cannot find any screw to tight the only one is the one who old the mechanism in place tight this one but its just holding the mechanism

Last edited:
nah I've got a 140 it's got a dipstick, check the under the engine maybe you've got window to see the oil instead?

yes thats what I have you filled it up just over the window??? still have problem with my bike tighten the choke screw did not work so .. and when I put the choke the engine dies It should be the opposite it should rev high Im a little desperate its bran new and already fucked so its the mixture or what!!
and why the bike stall when I pull the choke!!!!!

first thing you need to do is fix the choke switch, there's no point doing anything else until it's fixed

with the oil window, hold the bike upright (not leaning on the kickstand) and get the oil to sit at the top of the window

once you've fixed the choke switch, if you can't get the bike to idle with the choke off you need to tune the bike (idle screw, air/fuel)

all this screwing around with the choke on has probably fouled up your spark plug too so take it out and give it a good clean

thanks DvDRip but has I said there is no screw that I can tight on the choke or around it the only one is the one who old the mechanism ???(alresdy tight this one)

How about removing the choke altogether... This is starting to sound like a bit of a mission just to get it going good... The bike is brand new it most likely will die when you put the choke on... When we were running in my mates DHZ 125 it stalled when you pulled the choke but now after its been run it and ridden for a while it just revs up high when the choke is on...

I cant put it on the thread but do you have a email address I will send it to you !!

there is the pic

Attachments

• carbu3compressed.JPG
    carbu3compressed.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
  • carbu.JPG
    carbu.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 6
  • carbu1.JPG
    carbu1.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 7
  • carbu2.JPG
    carbu2.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
where did you learn to read and write, my i ask?
or ask spell how you did teach get? syntax lack literate wheres skylar whip apply to you? :)p)
like wtf? i cant understand a thing you say.... except when you asked about your oil level...

tip...warm the bike up til its hot then drain the oil...

Latest posts

Back