PitPro's disappeared off eBay?? (onlinebikesnbits)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniMadness

Reaction score
I have brought a bike it comes tomorow i hope.
did you ever think the ran out of stock considering there online profile is still in full working order eBay My World - onlinebikesnbits

Items for Sale by onlinebikesnbits( 2247) Visit seller's eBay Store!

This seller is not currently offering any items for sale.

They would know how many bikes they have in stock and not upload auctions to eBay if they didn't have the stock. It would be put an auction up and sell it then all the stock would be gone. They wouldn't leave some bikes up for a few days then just rip EVERYTHING down because they suddenly realize they have no stock at all.

Pitpro seem to have this problem regularly but they always come back after a week or 2 so I dont know what there problem is.

They would know how many bikes they have in stock and not upload auctions to eBay if they didn't have the stock. It would be put an auction up and sell it then all the stock would be gone. They wouldn't leave some bikes up for a few days then just rip EVERYTHING down because they suddenly realize they have no stock at all.

Seeing there page is still up, and the fact that there last few items have said quantity; 1 in stock.

Dam..I had the feeling that the bike I wanted to bid on tomorrow night was going to go cheap and that I was going to get a bargain but looks like that won't be happening :(

they had heaps on that have since sold, maybe they have run out of stock! im sure they will be back up and running in no time

give it a day and if anyone knows what carby is on the pit pro 125cc rr pm me i am trying to fig out what size uni filter to buy

Last edited:
this has happened few times i had the munny for a bike to buy today now i found ur post im buggered lol

I emailed them this morning, but have received no reply yet. Looks like I will have to wait...I was hoping I could get my bike before the holidays but looks like that will not be the case. :(

i had a bid on a pitpro and ebay sent me a message saying that ebay has cancelled all of there listings because of privacy reasons and not to buy a bike off them in the future.

Update: They are back up and running but only with a few bikes and they are "Buy It Now" only. I hope they go back to bidding as well shortly because you can get a much better deal on their bikes that way.

i had a bid on a pitpro and ebay sent me a message saying that ebay has cancelled all of there listings because of privacy reasons and not to buy a bike off them in the future.

That statement sounds a bit harsh.."never to buy a bike off them". I would really like to see this email so could you please paste a copy up here?

they just made some bikes buy it now.

Last edited:
Hay as anyone put in a best offer on these bikes and they accepted it. Trying to buy a xr150. east50's have put their price up $80 bucks now.

they wont sell the 125cc RR's for less than 750 buy it now but you can bid on one

Latest posts

Back