Pitpros

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stumpz

Reaction score
Has any1 had anything to do with the 07 pitpros, if so i wold liek to no wat u think of them, as in qualitiy of frame,engine,shocks,etc

hey ill hopefully be able to tell u more about the 140cc XR in about 6 days cause thats wen i should be getting one :D
i havent owned a pitpro be4 but wat i hav heard they seem awesome just a few faults that arnt really faults just could be improved like the suspension etc but no one really knows about this XR cause only in america now so yer should be great

Hey Stumpz.
We have a lot to do with the Pitpro bikes here and so far all our customer feedback is great.
One of our customers [A big adult 80-90kg]was riding his Pitpro 140cc bike at the Hallet Cove tracks on the weekend and lost control at a turn with a big washout,he rode over the edge and flat landed/crashed going over the bars pretty hard.
End result a set of badly bent handlebars some bruises but no other damage to bike etc.
These bikes are priced well have a very strong 140cc Lifan motor and take a good beating without bending frames and falling apart on the first ride ,what more do you want ?!!

Check out our website or give us a call if you like, we can hook you up with a new Pitty !!

Cheers Brian

ive got a 07 pitpro 125. i bought it wen they were offering the 125's with the oil cooled grey engine case lifan engine in them.

Their good overall, i am 72 kilos and i find it alright for acceleration and top speed. My problem with them is that the forks are ridiculously soft, the back shocks alright. The 140's might be different though, apart from that a really good bike for the price.

most pittys can but you wouldn't wonna ut on more than about 100kgs or the engine wil get tired and it won't perform aswell, if ur gonna jump it and are over 100 then i would suggest a new shock..
cheers

hey. yea i got a 125 RR.

Im about 65kgs and it powers along. back shocks are good front shock abit soft but i adjusted that now its great.strong frame.
Great Bike for the Money.

Ive changed seat. stock isnt comfy. and new grips.

Mate! Stop double posting and just go out and buy one! Youll have more fun riding than being on the internet! Hahahahah....

Brian at MPE is a top bloke and will hook you up a bike and have you out and about having fun as he has done for loads of my other mates...

JUST BUY ONE!

Latest posts

Back