Pitster Pro Guru's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwapperMX

Reaction score
I know that there are plenty here. Can anyone tell me if the 160HO motors use an oil filter that is the same as any jap model bike. Also the front sprockets, are they the same as any jap model bikes??

Most Jap bikes use different filters. The z160ho uses a filter like the one used on a lot of Suzuki's. Do a quick search on the forum as I believe that there is a thread with a list of oil filters that will work

Thanks sicko. I did a search but couldn't find anything. I'll try again. Anyone know on the sprockets??

What do you mean for the sprocket? You can run brand name front sprockets like JT, Renthal and RK etc, the just have to have the right shaft "hole" for the pitster's shaft. the shafts come in to sizes: 17mm and 20mm. hope that helps.

Yeah Blender, as per original post, was wanting to cross reference front sprockets by application. Eg, KLX 110 front sprockets are the same as 160HO. Or even better, a JT part number. Anyone help ??

I've got that talon 18t ordered for my Monkey and he has now sent the second one out, first order 18 August, I'll inform here if it turns up!!! Starting to lose faith in this seller??? (red circles)

Yeah kinda what I'm after. TG307 talon front sprocket fits early CR80, so very good chance that it would be a Honda sprocket that would fit. And I know for sure that the CR80's used 420 pitch chain. Will look in to confirming that info is correct, and will cross reference part numbers.

Why wouldn't you get it local Ringo?? Especially something like a front sprocket. You would pay twice the price buying from UK !!

Don't know where to get them in Perth. It was about 110 bucks for 18t front and 30t alloy anodized red rear delivered!!!

Don't know where to get them in Perth. It was about 110 bucks for 18t front and 30t alloy anodized red rear delivered!!!

But they haven't shown up and you ordered them in August. It's now October. I would be rope able if it was me. I would think any bike shop would get them overnight or in 2 days max. $110 is hardly cheap either I don't think.

If it goes on much longer I'll be reporting them on ebay, they did offer a refund or resend and I said resend. I'll give then 28 days from second send date and then get upset!! Haha. I'm not that fussed because I've got so much other stuff to do to the bike yet anyway!!

Bam here all your answers yes I'm the guru:

Oil filter part numbers for a Zonger 160HO engine are :

Hi-Flo HF-131
Emgo 10-84200
Suzuki 16510-05240
Parts Unlimited 01-0018
K+N KN-131
Vesrah SF-3003

Sprockets : z50 course spline taky front sprockets are the go $16 from rcraft on ebay posted

seems someone already posted my thread but anyway ....

Last edited:
Thanks Nick. Great info. Was able to do it the hard way cross referencing part numbers with the earlier info I got. Same outcome. Got some part numbers to work with now. Thanks a lot all.

yeah think i do ill go check now ...

EDIT : yep got two hi-flo filters there in the box still

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back