pitster pro vs pit pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh but thats got zooke fork etc etc so id guess that would be atleast $2500

the dmx 150 pro costs 2200 and the dmx 150 1490 tell me if u have ever ridden one or seen some 1 ride the dmx:)

Yeah they were at a brotherhood shootout I was at .... orion ....same company different label ...they could only run one bike so they sent the agb29 or somthin round instead .... but yeah made me wonder why they would change the name of their brand on one model of bike .... maybe they were trying to distance themselves from the lower end of the market they flooded with agbs? ....I dunno but reckon it's all about the coin and the rep agbs have of fallin apart...better off buyin a bike of someone who is into supplying quality not quantity .

just mt 2 cents

My Pitster Pro X4 is durable, fast, an most of all you will get value for money. Pit Pro Bikes are good for the first timer (My first bike was/is a pitster pro) and the racer, but it all depends on how much cash you wanna spend. you can buy a pit pro and mod the shit out of it and race it and it might beat a pitster pro etc, but a pitster pro is a ready to race bike, hence why there more expensive. as far as im concerned id would rather save my money, be bikeless for a while then go out and buy a top quality bike like a pitster pro, motovert, ciniworx yada yada yada.

well thats my 2 cents worth lol:)

Latest posts

Back