pitster pro x4 or a motovert

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmanmark

Reaction score
hey whats better a pitster rpo x4 or a motovert 125r or the motover expert
as i wanna good pitty that wont be crappy like a demon and agbs r

thanks

pitster pro x4 or a motovert expert or 125r

hello
whats better a pitster prox4motovert expert or 125r thanks

go the motovert. quality wise it will shit on the pitster x4. plus motovert is a well known brand. bit expensive but worth the extra penny.

quality wise it will shit on the pitster x4.

what are you talking about?? pitster pro is one of the best known brands in america and australia.

madmanmark, go to Planet Minis, they will ALLL say pitster

for once im with ya sid m@rkay that was an idiotic post u have obviously never seen a pitster pro in person

thanks alot guys pitster it is from dhz site or maylands same price so i dont no witch ever delivers faster

Last edited:
same same
the pitrter is nearly exactly the same as the 125r
apart from cosmetic things engine brand plastic and some runnig gear
i'm gunna say vert because i own one
http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/minibike-reviews/14952-07-motovert125.html
here is a review i wrote up

but i've got nothing against the pitster i'm just not a fan of the gpx motor or there forks
the forks that are on the 08 vert are spastic good

good luck and go motovert

but the pitster has a hole 25cc more lol so it must be faster
all i wont is a fast bike that goes hard and jumps well

but the pitster has a hole 25cc more lol so it must be faster
all i wont is a fast bike that goes hard and jumps well

yer again i said but differant
i believe the vert has better running gear
but the 150 might be fun to
if your quick enough you dont need a 150 to get ya there

well if i was getting one of these 2 bikes it would be the pitster cause its cheaper and and has a good name and motovert has a good name also but they are alot more exspensive and have alot of complaints about them

but the vert would most likely better thats why its more exspensive and the vert has alot better running gear and abit better quality id say but

i would just like a pitster over a vert IMO

that makes no sence if u r quick enoth u dont need a 150 to get there lol 150 is quicker? anyone no where u can get motovert 125 on the net so i can get a price? thanks

try a place in newcastle. its on the net. cant think of the website at the moment. i know u can get an 08 140cc motovert for $2800 off them

ive got no complaints with my pitster pro but i cant say whether they are better than a motovert cause ive never seen one up against a pitster.

Latest posts

Back