Pitster pro x4r sale

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doyle#23

Reaction score
Hey all

I've just been on the dhz website and the 2012 pitster pro is on sale till may for $1800. I just want some info on how good they are, it's got a 160cc, dnm shocks etc, any info would be greatly appreciated!

Doyle

^^^ Very decent buy my friend. My brother is getting one late this year. I've bought a few pitster parts for my bikes and have been happy with them, heres a few to name:

Pitster X4r swingarm: very decent build quality, strong sexy and it gives the bike good gemoetry with a long wheelbase

DNM MTG-rc rear shock: Offers good comfort, been using one for ages now, takes big jumps, enduro tracks and the lot with ease

Gpx engine - Great punchy engine, allows easy upgrade and plenty of power options for the future, the upgraded cases are tough and the inclusion of an easily removable oil filter is awesome.

Brakes - I'm running a rear pister brake, and am having no dramas, needed a good bleeding with good fluid but she runs sweet now

For the price its an awesome buy man!

Latest posts

Back