PitsterPro LXR z155cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont own a lxr or lx but i do own a x4r

from reading and hearing bout these faults i would still definately buy one, and really there arent that many faults compared to other bikes and brands

As far as i no , the LX was the very first Pitster "lxr" sold they where just called "lx" . then it was the 09 model LXR and then the 09.5 model which mine is . and no word on 2010 models from what i have seen.

yes for sure there definitely worth it for the little problems you mite get. Theirs less problems on this them other minibikes on the market thats for sure.

99% of China minibikes will have problems , you just have to work through them from the start and/or uprade a few parts and your usually good to go . as with most bikes big and small.

nice bike,,,, i found the back wheel on my x4r 160, did the same as ur's the bolts in ths sprocket wld come lose rock back and forth.... but other then tha wcke dbike pitsterpro

Just ordered a new lxr:D hope its a nice bike :D
Did you solved the problem with the air box?

I was thinking to to use a plastic bit on the bottom on the filter so the water wont flow on the bottom of the box throught the airbox.

Like this
lxrairbox2.jpg

where did you get the graphics from? looks heaps nice!

Thanx for such a nice write up. Making sure you have covered almost all aspects and important parts of the vehicle and making it really easy for us to understand.

Latest posts

Back