Pitsterpro lxr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiTCH_250

Reaction score
hey guys im just wonderin wheres the best place to buy parts for these, im mainly after plastics sticker kits but cant really find anywhere that does parts for them about from Ken from dhz.
thanks guys :)

i would try revolution mx for plastics but more than likely he will just have white too

but from what i gather you gotta buy from the US

well im actually lookin at parts for my revo mx im waiting on its arrival and just tryin to chase up parts for it.

I wouldn't assume everything will swap over from the 2 ??

Plastics , ken would probably be the best to get from , pm him through mr , should get a better price.

Graphics , go through Magiksc from usa , cost you 150-200 depending what you get , he has the exact lxr templates .

I thought the plastics where ttr 110 , with crf70 front number plate and front fender . but the shrouds are abit modified compared to stock ttr110 .

so only place that will get the right templates are magik an i believe JJW.

I still havnt seen any other colour then black/white . and ttr110 plastics (blue)(

yer sweet man, thanks for that. i will slowly do a build and hopefully get it exactly how i want it.

does anyone know if theres anyone in aus making sticker kits for these yet..
or even stocks a full range of parts. im after a few things.

I think pitster in the u.s stock a few . theres not many tho

i found out that the plastics on the revmx are different to the lxr's as well.

The front fender/number plate are klx style not 70 style
And also the shrouds are different , bigger hole and have a different angle up the top , and also tapers more on the bottom of the shrouds , so graphics mite fit with a little modding
And the rear fender and number plates are the same as far as i no.

What kinda parts are you looking for?.

ah well that sucks. Russ better get some sticker kits in for these then. or im guna have to spend a day and make my own... im just looking for wheels but like half decent wheels not shit ones and also lookin for some better discs and calipers. not sure where to look, thats all

Mitch Russ has white plastics in stock.... give him a call, he'll be able to sort you out. Failing that, JR Motorsports in china have black plastic kits for TTR style bikes....
As for getting better brakes for the REVMX, not much point unless you are going motarding..... the stock brakes are pretty epic, the rear has great progressive feel, and the front is genuine one finger nose wheelie material... change the brake fluid when you get the bike, you'll be pretty happy with the standard braking system... unless of course you are an utter utter champion...

as for sticker kits, the TTR plastics are shrunken down YZF plastics... and yes, with a bit of trimming, YZF graphics kits will fit the TTR style plastic of the RevMX.... if i can make 06 YZF graphics fit CRF50 plastics, i'm sure everyone else will be able to make YZF stickers fit TTR plastics.. not that difficult... :)

search "YZF graphics" on egay, there is a hell of a lot of choice out there, and there is a mob in slovakia, aussie guys running the euro mx circuit, who have some pretty sweet graphs kits out there....

If the brakes are that good i might hit him up for some and change fliud :)

true i have a 08 yz250f and i have a couple of spare kits so im guna try and cut em down so i might have a bit of fun with them. as for the brakes my front arent so good but i am guna change the oil like u said, im jus guna put sum money into get things anodized.. :)

but you know how u said JR in china have black plastics kits, well will they fit a rev mx? or just pitster pro..?

good question.... not sure about the fitment of the JR plastics, but i'd say the plastics are interchangeable as to their actual mounting points, it's probably just the actual shapes that are different... i need someone in adelaide to bring a LXR round to my place so i can do a tear down and have all the parts side by side to compare... any takers??? lol
Yeah, you're 250F sticker kits should fit with a bit of trimming.... make sure you put some pics up...
and yeah, i've found the brakes to be pretty epic on mine, very very strong, especially the fronts, so a new batch of fluid, correct bleeding, and greasing of the two pistons, will probably make the world of difference...

oh and sam, when i can actually get some footage of mine running, i'll show you what the brakes are like... the rears can be held just off locking slowing down from hi speed, which usually means they're a progressive set up, and the fronts, yeah, one finger endos are on the cards.. :D

I would say with the plastics that are for sale , they will either have klx front plates or crf70 front plate ,so the klx front ones should be the right ones for the rev.

And yer i would assume the mounting points are all the same.

So in that case you could convert it to the lxr style with the 70 front (looks better me thinks ;)) and then get magik to do you a custom set :grinning-smiley-003

Also i think the revmx ones are just direct copies off ttr110 shrouds , so a graphics company would have them templates.

With wheels you looking at complete wheels or rims?, the only china wheel i would recommend is lxr ones , they really are top quality.

But ken does want $180 for each complete wheel if i can remember correctly? , bit pricey lol . but they are worth that imo

does anyone know if theres anyone in aus making sticker kits for these yet..
or even stocks a full range of parts. im after a few things.

sticker kit for LXR see picture. search Style MX

Attachments

• P1010041 (Small).JPG
    P1010041 (Small).JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 44
Ringmaster Images do full custom graphics as well as some standard kits. they got a massive catalogue which covers just about all bikes out there barring some of the shitty minibikes brands with weird kits.

they are in bayswater nth and website is www.ringmasterimages.com.au they did seem a little pricey but i'm not looking for new graphics right now so i didn't bother with getting lots of details... the one price i did get was 350 full kit with numbers printed on the sticker (so i think that meant it was for the custom kits) and that included a gripper seat cover.

the ciniworx has got the black plastics.... i'm not sure if ed has stock or even if he's got other colours so you could check there as well.

Ringmaster Images do full custom graphics as well as some standard kits. they got a massive catalogue which covers just about all bikes out there barring some of the shitty minibikes brands with weird kits.

they are in bayswater nth and website is Ringmaster Images :: Australia's Finest Custom MX Graphics Supplier they did seem a little pricey but i'm not looking for new graphics right now so i didn't bother with getting lots of details... the one price i did get was 350 full kit with numbers printed on the sticker (so i think that meant it was for the custom kits) and that included a gripper seat cover.

the ciniworx has got the black plastics.... i'm not sure if ed has stock or even if he's got other colours so you could check there as well.

yeah i spoke to Craig and he said he cant make them, and hes not gunna for one person so i just overlooked him..

but sixeven i think ill look into them they look good.

i agree the style mx look great and i looked into em myself but so far only as far as the website not being finished yet but will keep my eye on it....

as for ringmaster mitch, the catalogue states ttr110 so they do em but like woggy has said some need to be trimmed to fit front guard was it? front number plate? anyway so yeah they make em and also i forgot in my last post one of the cool things they told me was they have just started printing chome in the custom sticker kits which look pretty cool.

and i guess it may be something to take to the bloke you spoke to since the new thing is ttr pitties seriously anyone who buys a cini, revmx, or lxr is gonna be chasing sticker kits no doubt so he should be very interested in setting up for them since you go where the sales are... and just saw littlerider post up a new thread on the sticker kits too lol

He "should" have ttr110 templates and klx110 templates ... so surely he could mix the klx110 front guard and front fender with the rest being ttr110 ... and use that.

And yes the ttr style should be a direct copy of the ttr110's (bar the front plate/fender..) as the Lxr is the one that modified them to make it there own.

yeah true ttr110 will more than likely fit, but yea Craigs the owner of ringmaster and he wanst to keen on drawin up kits for them but if we could get a deent number of guys from here to say they will buy em sstraight up im sure he will do it.. but he is pricey.. lol

quality stuff woggy. thanks for the clarification mate. ttr kit for a ttr-style cini/revmx.

anyway one day i'll chase em down for a kit, or someone else cause yeah they a bit pricey.

Latest posts

Back