Pitsterpro verse's Braaap

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutters

Reaction score
Alrighty guys,

Up until this morn I was ready to splash out on a Pitster Pro LX valued at 3.5k.

However I have just come across the Braap Maestro 150 ($3999)

Any comments that you'd like to share?

On a side note, Braap seem to be making some serious momentum with regard to the movement in mini sx and also seems to be growing a great culture/following. This is something I have not seen with any other companies or bikes I have considered buying a bike from.

What do you think?

ya braap bikes are quiet good mate, tuff decision you gotta make there.....A mate has the maestro 140 and he been riding that for around 6 months with no problems so far....look pretty trick to

i haven't heard much about Braap but they seem awsome bikes, i've heard good things about pitster but i can't personaliy tell you since i've never ridden either of these bikes, vert tuff decision good luck with the buy.

Cheers guys for the reply.

I have a feeling we may see more of Braap. The culture and service is making me feel so much more confident in purchasing these little china bikes!

Their website is a treat to look at.

Braaap - Welcome

ya the braap are a top of the line china so to speak, like pitster, motovert, ciniwerx etc.
and ya im sure we will se more and more of braap im pretty sure brad (which i think owns braap) is pushing his product really well and has been getting a few wins at the races, so they must be pretty good, like i said before a mate has one and it hasn't missed a beat yet and he not a small lad either lol about 6ft and 90kg

Latest posts

Back