pitsterpro x4 150cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben10

Reaction score
I have rode heaps of diffrent minibikes before but I bought a pitsterpro x4 150cc last week and farout this thing is a machine compared to anything I have ridden before its got so much balls im so stoked with it, I don't think ill ever buy a difrent brand bike again. If anyone else has one let me know what you think of it.
Cheers

have u ever rode a mso u might change ur mind

hey ben10 I got an X4 aswell lol. for what they are worth they better have some balls :p

MSO 140, every thread I've read from you is asking what the mso's are like and here you are tellin ben10 that he might change his mind if he rides one! Maybe you should own a bike before you tell other people about theirs. Mso's are good, pitster's are good, let the people who actually ride them recommend them

The pitsters are a top bike. If you feel the clutch start to go make sure you check the clutch nut as a couple weren't done up properly on the gpx's. Apart from that you shouln't have problem. Mine was fine but few in America had that problem.

MSO 140, every thread I've read from you is asking what the mso's are like and here you are tellin ben10 that he might change his mind if he rides one! Maybe you should own a bike before you tell other people about theirs. Mso's are good, pitster's are good, let the people who actually ride them recommend them

Exactly! why say MSO are such a good bike when you don't even have one?:confused:

coz that day i got a chance to ride 1 so stop making up shit

Got to ride one.... WOW! do you feel special? How many other bikes did you get the chance to ride, did you get to ride a Pit Pro? Pitster Pro? Motovert? Ciniworx?

If they are soo good why Don't you have one and why do you want a comparison to other bikes if MSO are that great?

you little whore.:)

Glad you like it mate I've got an X4r and it's an awesome bike.

Yea thats exactly right Pitst3r X4
How can mso 140 make a comparison if he has only ridden one bike for like probly 15 minutes in a backyard with his mum supervising.. how dos he know if a mso is better then a pitsterpro if he hasnt ridden one.

pisterpro's are the bomb so dont judge any bike till you ride it bitch.:cool:

hey im trying to convince my dad to get me the new pitpro X4 160

can you tell me the pro's and con's about themm please ??

cheers :cool:

Yea thats exactly right Pitst3r X4
How can mso 140 make a comparison if he has only ridden one bike for like probly 15 minutes in a backyard with his mum supervising.. how dos he know if a mso is better then a pitsterpro if he hasnt ridden one.

pisterpro's are the bomb so dont judge any bike till you ride it bitch.:cool:

ummm.... I have a Pitsterpro so I can Judge and if MSO 140 has only ridden it for 15 minutes then why say they are so great if he didn't give it shit:rolleyes:

so... ben 10.. what do you have? :cough shitty ebay bike cough: :D :D

hey im trying to convince my dad to get me the new pitpro X4 160

can you tell me the pro's and con's about themm please ??

cheers :cool:

I am very happy with my pitster the only problems I've had are a flat rear tyre (get a rimlock) and I broke the kickstart (not internaly just the bit you fold out to kick would fold all the way round) but other than that great bike.
the 160 flys.

so... ben 10.. what do you have? :cough shitty ebay bike cough: :D :D[/QUOTE said:
Hey mate he has a pitsterpro thats what this thread is about, his pitsterpro

ummm.... I have a Pitsterpro so I can Judge and if MSO 140 has only ridden it for 15 minutes then why say they are so great if he didn't give it shit:rolleyes:

so... ben 10.. what do you have? :cough shitty ebay bike cough: :D :D

mate i have a pitsterpro x4 thats what it sais in my thread. i was agreeing with your comment about MSO 140 not having a go at you DEERRR:cool:

I have rode heaps of diffrent minibikes before but I bought a pitsterpro x4 150cc last week and farout this thing is a machine compared to anything I have ridden before its got so much balls im so stoked with it, I don't think ill ever buy a difrent brand bike again. If anyone else has one let me know what you think of it.
Cheers
What kind of "Review" is that...??:rolleyes:..no info about the part or riding capabilities, no pics ,no nothing...bad !!
There is no bike out there which is "all" great, so keep your enthusiasm a bit down and write something decend next time !!

Last edited:
What kind of "Review" is that...??:rolleyes:..no info about the part or riding capabilities, no pics ,no nothing...bad !!
There is no bike out there which is "all" great, so keep your enthusiasm a bit down and write something decend next time !!

it wasnt a review on the bike its my opinion on the bike and just wanted to know what other people thought about it to, if you want a fricken review with PICS and RIDING CAPABILITIES go to pitsterpro.com... or ask a question and ill answer it for you!!!

pitsterpro's are mad bikes why wouldnt i be enthusiastic about OWNING one.:D

Latest posts

Back